Jon Jones Vs OSP

Jhay -
BrckNoHitBk - 
Jhay - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

Seems like there wasn't many choices between fighters already booked or injured.

AJ already posted that he's been training in case this happened, how could this fight not go to him? it's bullshit, egghead and jones just wanted an easy fight.

Well then Dana just straight up lied on ESPN when he said Rumble just had mouth surgery and couldn't even wear a mouth piece for 3 more weeks

Unless this mouth injury happened yesterday and then he had surgery the same day, something is fishy

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/30/11334944/kamaru-usman-teammate-anthony-johnson-is-ready-just-in-case-jon-jones
Youre calling Dana a liar bro? Phone Post 3.0

335iguy - The match making lately has fucking blown a 1000 horse cocks thanks UFC Phone Post 3.0
Lately? Lol Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk - 
Jhay - 
BrckNoHitBk - 
Jhay - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

Seems like there wasn't many choices between fighters already booked or injured.

AJ already posted that he's been training in case this happened, how could this fight not go to him? it's bullshit, egghead and jones just wanted an easy fight.

Well then Dana just straight up lied on ESPN when he said Rumble just had mouth surgery and couldn't even wear a mouth piece for 3 more weeks

Unless this mouth injury happened yesterday and then he had surgery the same day, something is fishy

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/30/11334944/kamaru-usman-teammate-anthony-johnson-is-ready-just-in-case-jon-jones

Yeah I'm starting to see all these interviews being posted. Fuck, something is definitely up.

It's simple, the egg and or jones wanted the easy fight. Wanted to make it look like jones would fight anyone short notice, so avoid the backlash that came from the Chael situation. So they did a short notice fight but they didn't want a risky fight, so they gave him fucking osp. They'll get their title fight on the card, with a jones first round finish.

shatefak - 
Jhay -
BrckNoHitBk - 
Jhay - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

I believe about 10% of what comes out of dana's mouth.

Interim belt lol.

I fucking hate these interim belts. Just call them what they are, "sell fake title matches to suckers" belts.

I wonder why rumble had dental surgery just before this fight took place. Fighters are getting injured all the time and he was the obvious choice, surely he could've prolonged the dental work incase he got the call? How fucked up could his teeth have been?

Feels like the UFC could be more organised though by picking a replacement for these big fights and telling the guy to make sure they're ready in case something happens.

Surely contingency plans aren't that hard to make rather than scramble and beg at the last minute?

Dana and Lorenzo are smart though, so clearly there's something I don't get. Phone Post 3.0

Jhay -
shatefak - 
Jhay -
BrckNoHitBk - 
Jhay - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

I believe about 10% of what comes out of dana's mouth.
Boolshit, mr Han-man! Phone Post 3.0

People are sleeping on OSP

He may not be on Jones level but give the guy some credit.. he isn't a gimme fight for anyone.

I 100% believe Jones will win but OSP isn't some scrub. Phone Post 3.0

April Fools mothafuc....wait...nvm

Oh well at least we get to see Jones fight again.

Cue the Rampage quote when he fought Evans!

Uli Kunkel - You guys bitch and moan about everything. It's not the fight I would have liked to see but getting all butthurt isnt gonna change anything. Still a great card. Phone Post 3.0

nobody buys this shit

Is Jones even going to wear this strap? If so how is he ever going to win back 'his' belt? Light heavy is such a mess of a division at the moment Phone Post 3.0

Wouldn't it be hilarious if osp won, that would shake things up Phone Post 3.0

Rumble should've been prepared for this.
Osp could be the next holly holm too Phone Post 3.0

Don't like it? Don't buy it

Fucking GOOFS

-BLAF Phone Post 3.0

Won't buy Phone Post 3.0

This also allows them to do Champ vs Champ when DC is back - that's the only reason they do these damn interim bullshit belts is for better marketing to the casuals.

Odds are going to be stupid so here goes 100 on osp Phone Post 3.0

Would laugh if osp submitted Jones. Has Jones ever given up his back? Wish he got choked out Phone Post 3.0

Dick Niaz -
Crystal Meth Jesus - Stupid. I guess it's better than Jones not fighting. Should have picked a HW

Is it better? I would prefer waiting to see Jones / DC at a later date. It's not like Jones / OSP will break records, so move Mighty Mouse to headline try and get another name on the card and move Jones / DC to 200 where it belongs.
Maybe DC injury is too serious for him to be ready for 200?
Also I think the ufc want to kick aka every chance they get because they pull out of so many fights Phone Post 3.0

It should be for the title strip the fake champ. Phone Post 3.0