JON JONES VS STIPE MIOCIC AT UFC 282

I just read that Jon Jones is claiming he is preparing to fight Stipe Miocic at UFC 282. Make your pick!

• JON JONES WILL WIN
  • STIPE MIOCIC WILL WIN

0 voters

According to bestfightodds.com…JJ is -200

Meh. Both their time has passed imo. It’s still intriguing but the lower weight classes are way more interesting. Jones should walk through Stipe even if he isn’t at his best.

8 Likes

My heart says Stipe but betting-wise JJ deserves to be -200 even though he will be rusty…lol

1 Like

Sadly, you might be right. But it should be friggin exciting lol

Till they stand across the cage Jon jones fighting again will always be a myth to me at this point

2 Likes

Jones by brutality. I don’t think he will be rusty, mostly because Stipe will be old and rusty himself.

3 Likes

Nothing would please me more than for Stipe to punch him once and then that piece of shit’s head explodes celebrity death match style.

5 Likes

I like your style. I’d love to see Jones elbow Stipe from mount until blood is gushing. This fight should be very violent either way

Probably a close fight. Jones isn’t coming off his last few shitty performances + 2 years inactivity and dominating Stipe.

1 Like

You’d have a point if Stipe wasn’t 40 and taken severe damage over his last 4 out of 5 fights

In terms of fighting age, 35 and 40 are a lot further apart than five years.

Jones is claiming he would like for it to happen but its far from done and far from your thread title for all we know.

Jones has been saying that for a while now, I thought it was official based on your thread title.

1 Like

Jon wins but I hope Stipe murders him. I don’t think he’ll make the same mistake as DC though. DC/ Stipe 2 & 3 were some of the worst game plans I’ve ever seen. An Olympic wrestler deciding not to use his greatest weapon and throw hands with a guy that can outbox him. Genius. Jon’s midget trainer won’t let him make the same mistake.

2 Likes

This stupid fight has been talked about for five years. The thrill is gone, won’t even sell 800k IMO.

Stipe beat DC, which was still an elite win, 2 years ago. Jones hasn’t had an elite win in four or five years, looking beatable against lesser competition in his last couple.

How do you even expect it to go if you expect Jones to run through him? I think most likely a very slow fight, lots of clinching against the cage and things of that nature. Similar to Stipe-DC 3 but Jones probably edges it.

^ This.

If the poll had a third option, it should be “The fight won’t happen.” That’s the option that I would have selected. Until both guys are locked in a cage, I won’t believe it.

3 Likes

True, but Jones also beat DC twice, albeit he was roiding. Age and damage is why I think Jones will be able to do whatever he wants. That win against DC was before he got his chin cracked by the monster that is Ngannou

Lol @ your trolling

Click bait threat titles are lowest common denominator trolling. Do better

1 Like