Jon Jones will easily beat Gane

UFC Brasil posted some free Jones and Gane UFC fights.

It’s interesting how similar their styles are. Both are outside fighters who point away at their opponents slowly. Except Jones is a lot better!

Gane is a big man and he is very light on his feet; jumps around a lot. However, his attacks are not as versatile as Jones’. Jon is more planted, calculated and can really mix it up with elbows, punches, knees, kicks, oblique kicks, pokes, everything.

Jones is better at the style that Gane fights. And he has an ace up his sleeve. Wrestling!

The way this fight is going to go is this: First, you will be surprised that Jones will still look bigger than Gane. He has longer limbs, which is very important. Then Jones will establish his pace and force it on Gane. While Gane will continue hopping around on the outside and poking Jones with jabs that won’t work. Jones will mix it up and start chipping away at him and Gane will be in trouble. The problem with Gane is that he has no wrestling to save him.

Jones is either a very intelligent or a blessed man. Perhaps both. The only person who could have beaten him is gone from the UFC. That person is of course THE KING OF ARFICA! Francis Ngannou!

Ngannou is huge, fast, explosive and he has as long, if not longer limbs than Jones. He has huge, thick legs, Gane is top heavy. Powerful core and incredibly powerful hands.

Francis has also developed a decent wrestling base.

I feel like he’d blitz and KO Jones. Jones will on the other hand TKO Gane.

You may all disagree but wait and see.

Francis took Gane down no problem with his knees more blown out than Jenna Jameson’s were

He’ll have no problem taking him down and finishing him with punches and hellbows like he did Gus in the rematch

1 Like

Agreed. Except, I believe it’s Gane will look to go to the ground as Jones slowly chips away at him.

IF Jones gets hit this fight is going straight to the ground and will be over in seconds

How did Jones wrestling look against Reyes ?

5 Likes

Jon was bored at LHW and barely training. He’s been training for 3 straight years now leading up to his HE debut

He didn’t look bored when he was desperately attempting takedowns in the double figures against Reyes to almost no success

4 Likes

Jones doesn’t have the heart (coke) he once had. I don’t expect anything but ring rust from him.

2 Likes

Jones wrestle fucks Gane to Bolivia. This is not a hard position to calculate.

6 Likes

It was pulsing Jones as i remember they said doctors are in they pockets :joy: in embedded or countdown episode
Stop dreaming, Gus took an easy paycheck

What I am saying though is that he won’t have to wrestle fuck him. He’ll beat him in striking.

Idk if he’ll beat him straight up striking. He needs to have his grappling and takedowns be a threat

Just watch. He will Gane is rudimentary. He is just big and light on his feet. That won’t be an advantage against more versatile Jones.

1 Like

I hate Jones, but think he will be the king of the shittiest division until he retires.

1 Like

We shall see. I could see that but idk if Jones is gonna wanna risk it. He might just wrestle fuck and stay out of danger to collect the W with minimal damage.

5 Likes

How much money you got on Jones?

And this is why you should never try to please anyone (or everyone). Just make money and do what is good for you.

No matter how many records you break, it will never be enough. There will always be criticism.

Jones cleared out the division and even now could go back to LHW and clear it out again.

1 Like

Or Santos with his 4 leg injuries? The Jones of today is not the prime Jones who fought middleweight sized fighters.

5 Likes