Jon Jones will easily beat Gane

Gane would have styled on inflated MWs like Lyoto Machida too :joy:. Jon was defeated by Dominick Reyes who was just knocked unconscious by Ryan Spann bro

4 Likes

Young explosive Jones is long gone. You’re getting a guy now with no height/reach advantage w/ no KO power in his hands & wrists/ankles that a MW would have carrying HW weight.

Jones was an expert at using his frame against smaller fighters & was deceptively powerful because of it. Leverage is a bitch. There was no way small frame LHW’s were beating him. He was that good. But those days are gone at HW.

2 Likes

Gane is rudimentary?

You have no idea what you are talking about , Francis your man crush with the perfect back arch was soundly outstruck by Gane.

Ngannou epitomises rudimentary.

You really should take a break from the internet, you are just posting nonstop horse shite the last while.

3 Likes

“perfect back arch” lololololol. Ariel is a bigger weenie than Vegito, and that’s saying a lot!

2 Likes

I also mentioned Miley Cyrus, you could have mentioned that.

Gane did not out strike anyone. He’d touch him and run. It’s like people who say Fedor out struck CroCop. Come on!

Gane has no wrestling it will end in 1 or 2round, unless Gane lands hail mary
The HW division is weakest than ever
We have some russians but i dont see them getting close to fighting coke jones

I think Jones shoots for a takedown pretty early in the first gets it and elbows gane straight to hell

1 Like

Pavlovich could give him trouble. He looks really strong.

1 Like

Once again, you haven’t a clue what you’re watching, he outstruck Francis , this is not up for debate.

Pavlovich is really strong, he has worse takedown defence than Gane and is not as good a grappler either.

All the perceived weakness you claim Jones will exploit against Gane is more prevalent in Pavlovich, he also isn’t as good at gauging and controlling distance. He’s more destructive with his hands , that’s it.

You really are a dipshit, pick a different sport to follow, you haven’t a notion about combat.

Pavlovich just matches up differently with Jones. He is heavy, planted and comes in like a tank. He is looking for the kill. Gane is looking to score a point.

I am pretty sure Jones will beat Gane, but I would not be so sure about Pavlovich.

You just said Jones will outstrike Gane easily, a guy who has better footwork , a more varied attack, fights better on the outside, has a better kicking game and better distance management than Pavlovich. You think because he is a bull who plants his feet he is more of a threat, maybe in one punch knockout power but that’s it.

Gane will outstrike him handily on the outside, Jones will want to be closing the distance and clinching and Jones will need to wrestle like he did when his name was sexual chocolate and it had better not be anything like the display he put on against Reyes.

1 Like

You think Jones will outstrike Gane and turn him into a wrestler?

That’s a bold prediction.

2 Likes

@Suicidalforlife, @boxy

frustrated the big lebowski GIF

You will see next month.

No Way GIF

2 Likes

If he’s still a Dog come fight night I’m prepared to put a full week’s worth paycheck on him

1 Like

How can anyone think Jones loses this? I hate the guy but he’s going to the worst division at its worst. He could fight till he’s 50 and do fine there, look at Arlovski FFS.

1 Like

You realise you are saying Jones will easily beat Gane, that he will handily outstrike him.

Jones could very well win, but there’s not a hope in hell he walks through Gane.