Jon Murphy v. Jeremy Ashley (Video)

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

FAIL

Jason Guida smokes pole.

Great fight, awesome job by both guys. Also, I'm extremely handsome.

lol

lmao @ Jason Guida

xakx - lmao @ Jason Guida

I was embarrassed for him.

a few quotes of Jason Guida from the video...

"...you're retarted..."

"...why did you stand the fight up..."

"...who the fuk told you..."

"...you're the fuking ref..."

"...you dont fuking do that..."

"...you shut the fuk up..."

"...have you ever reffed a fight..."

on a lighter note, it was a good fight.

Sean McCorkle - 

so was I!

...i was looking around while all this was going on, i had employees of the venue sitting behind me... i actually felt embarrassed... i'm glad that was no one i knew...

xakx - 
Sean McCorkle - 

so was I!

...i was looking around while all this was going on, i had employees of the venue sitting behind me... i actually felt embarrassed... i'm glad that was no one i knew...

Luckily, virtually no one knows Guido.

wow! i was about 20 feet away in the locker room and had no idea it was like that.

lol

up

Is it just me or is Jeremy Ashley a very handsome young man?

I'm hungover and its 4:23 pm. I should NOT of let my buddy pour some Busch Light (yes, Busch Light) into my rum and coke. The mix did not work well.

Just thought I'd add some relevance to this thread

No Coors Lite?!!??

There were a few Coors' in the fridge, but I felt wrong taking another person's quality beer. Busch Light was the drink of choice last evening.

Ha glad to see Jeremy Ashley lose this fight..this lady who brought him over to Hilo hyped him up and i checked his record on Sherdog and laughed beat anyone who had a losing record and lost to winning records..guy came out to Hilo to train and honestly think he was semiretarded....was always talking sh*t to the guys at our gym, and one night he was sparing with Kendall Grove and he told Kendall that Tanner was gonna knock him out...it was fun watching the rest of the sparing session for that round!! hahaha

lol... are you serious?

yep, the kid is semi!