Jon Murphy v. Jeremy Ashley (Video)

The Mouth - 
beaverslayer - I made this post 13 days ago..

What I dont get was that he was off the Primetime show because he was on TUF. That show was for 205lb guys..

He weighed 241 on Friday(adrenaline). How the hell did he put on 40lbs in a month?

Maybe he didn't make weight for TUF.

I heard that's exactly what happened. So to summarize, Guida is not only ripped, he also can tough it out in a half ass choke for at least 4 seconds, plus, he's obviously very professional, and took his opportunity on TUF very seriously.

Sig bet. I got Cotto. Who's in?

Sean McCorkle - 
The Mouth - 

What I dont get was that he was off the Primetime show because he was on TUF. That show was for 205lb guys..

He weighed 241 on Friday(adrenaline). How the hell did he put on 40lbs in a month?

I heard that's exactly what happened. So to summarize, Guida is not only ripped, he also can tough it out in a half ass choke for at least 4 seconds, plus, he's obviously very professional, and took his opportunity on TUF very seriously.
I don't actually have any idea what happened.  Was more in jest than serious.

The Mouth - 
Sean McCorkle - 
The Mouth - 

That really is what happened. That's why he was at Primetime assaulting refs, instead of in Vegas filming the show. Lol at 5'8" guys who can't make 205.

Sean McCorkle - 
The Mouth - 
Sean McCorkle - 
The Mouth - 

That really is what happened. That's why he was at Primetime assaulting refs, instead of in Vegas filming the show. Lol at 5'8" guys who can't make 205.
Interesting.   

Though Jason may fly off the handle sometimes, I've never personally had him get in my face over anything (even at my show he never verbally assaulted me for what he thought was an unjust stand up.. he and Alex were very cordial when I approached them post fight).  He may have crossed a line at my show but you can't question his heart.  Hes fought some of the toughest people all over the globe and stepped up to fight Russow at a moments notice.

I was just glad that the judge at Primetime didn't tell him he was wrong again about the show not being in Illinois, or Jason was going to "fucking kill him"

I always thought that if someone's corner pulls a stunt like that their fighter get disqualified...

xakx - I always thought that if someone's corner pulls a stunt like that their fighter get disqualified...

I always thought if a 5'8" guy knew 3 months in advance that he'd have to make 205 for a shot at a UFC contract that he'd make weight.

lmao @ Sean

i see you're not giving up on this one...

xakx - lmao @ Sean

i see you're not giving up on this one...

I'm just hoping for some sort of a response back from that Fritos guy.

you know thats not going to happen...

Not everyone lives on the internet like we do, I guess.

ttt for us finding something productive and worthwhile to do

Jason Guida is a bad ass. Anyone says different there retarded.

...i have a good excuse to why i am online all the time, i'm at work everyday open to close and i get very bored, so i go online and most of the time im on the UG...

ttt for me to find something better to do while at work instead of posting/reading the UG.

lol

11 - Jason Guida is a bad ass. Anyone says different there retarded.

Hi Mrs. Guida..

beaverslayer - 
11 - Jason Guida is a bad ass. Anyone says different there retarded.

Hi Mrs. Guida..

You beat me to it.

11 - Jason Guida is a bad ass. Anyone says different there retarded.
That they're be good english.

Between the join date, which is right after Sean McCorkle called out Dagnabbit and the English skills.... Mrs. Guida(11) has no chance of going unnoticed.

lol