Jonathan Goulet vs Anthony Fryklun

Jonathan Goulet vs Anthony Fryklund = Goulet par TKO 1.05 round

Does this mean the freak lost?

Dave Pariseau vs Sonny Leong = Pariseau par Étranglement triangulaire 4.06 1 round

Aaron Tregear vs Martin Grandmont = Treagear par Étranglement arrière 3.25 1 round

Ryan Diaz vs Phil Lagace = Diaz par TKO 2.05 1round

Blake Fredrickson vs Thierry Quenneville = Fredrickson par Décision unanime

Sam Stout vs Tyler Jackson = Stout par Décision unanime

Icho Larenas vs Jacob Conliffe = Larenas par TKO 1.38 2 round

Donald Ouimet vs James Martinez = Ouimet par Décision partagé

Jonathan Goulet vs Anthony Fryklund = Goulet par TKO 1.05 round

Mark Hominick vs Stéphane Vigneault = Hominick par KO 4.35 round

Date: 04/03/05 01:33 AM
19 Total Posts Ignore User

The Freak was getting dominated right off the bat. Goulet hit him with a kick to the side. Then followed up with some punch and knee's that rocked Tony and cut him open. Goulet then took it to the ground and was passing Tony's guard at which time the ref stopped the fight to check the cut. Blood was every where.. it ws spurting out of Tony's head..anyway... It looked like the Feask wasen't expecting Goulet to be that good. Goulet prety much dominated the fight until the stoppage.

Wow, sounds like a great win for Goulet.

What about James fight?

Donald Ouimet vs James Martinez = Ouimet par Décision partagé

Split decision for Ouimet

You think the Crow's (Dave L.) original damage caused this cut to re-open?

Martinez got fucked by the judges and the ref. I thought he clearly won the fight and so did most of the crowd.

Not only that but the ref stood them up when he had full mount. The ref was rteally bad and I thought Martinez would have finished the fight with a proper ref.

I would love to see this kid fight again, he is dynamite.

DonFrye_Fan is correct. Goulet really took it to Tony. He landed a Wanderlei Silva like knee that cut Tony really, really bad. Tony pull guard and had Goulet in a choke. Goulet jumped to side control and got his head out. The ref stopped it and everyone in the building knew the fight was going to be stopped. Tony looked like something out of a Wes Craven movie.

Sucks that it had to be stopped by a cut. A quality fighter like Tony could have always have pulled off a comeback. But, it wouldn't be right to take anything away from Goulet. He looked awesome, again, and DESERVES HIS UFC SHOT!

Ouimet clearly won round 1. Martinez clearly won round 3. Round 2 is open to debate but I'd give it to Ouimet because he got more takedowns and landed a big upercut and right hook in the middle of the round.

Martinez looked awesome. Ouimet hung on for his life in Round 3. Incredible fight! Both guys needed to be carried back to their corners after the fight was over.

Are the TKO shows in Montreal? Some buddies and I were thinking of doing a road trip up to Montreal this summer. We want catch some fights, and then, if we are lucky, catch some herpies from the strippers.

Matt

"You think the Crow's (Dave L.) original damage caused this cut to re-open?"

From where I was sitting it looked like it could have been, the cut was on his forehead and was pissing LOTS of blood, just like last time.

"Are the TKO shows in Montreal? Some buddies and I were thinking of doing a road trip up to Montreal this summer. We want catch some fights, and then, if we are lucky, catch some herpies from the strippers."

Yeah, they are in Montreal, it's trip worth taking. Me and some of my buddies did the same for tko 19, cant wait to go back, really cant go wrong.

Goulet really is a changed fighter, he was seriously taking it to The Freak.

Thanks WC.

It is a cheaper alternative to flying to Vegas for the UFC, or to Japan to Pride. I'm about an 8 hour drive from Montreal, and last time I was there it was great.

What are the crowds like there? Educated MMA fan, or the "out for blood" fan?

The crowds are very educated but love brawls so it is an interesting mix. For example: the ref stood up a fight where an american fighter had a local hero mounted. The fans went ballistic booing the ref.

We've have a relatively long history of MMA here, there are a ton of fighters and a good fanbase. But Quebecers love drinking and fighting; so they expect a good fight both in and out of the ring.

Good stuff. I look forward to heading up there then. You interested in getting ripped after a show, if I go in the summer? Maybe you could recommend some good places to hit, the non-strip joint variety.

"What are the crowds like there? Educated MMA fan, or the "out for blood" fan?"

Very pro Quebec fighters, which is to be expected. I was expecting there to be a lot of bikers, as I heard prior to attending that tko events attract alot of bikers. If they were there I didn't notice them. It was a relatively young crowd, say 18-25-30 range, pelnty of hot gals, people were firing up their ganga right inside, didn't see much if any security at all. Crowd seemed fairly knowledgable, may have been the odd idiot but they were fine.

for $50 cant find a bad seat in the house.

"pelnty of hot gals"

That is Montreal. When I was there for a vacation(not for fights, just for chilling) the only fat girls that I saw were in the train station that was across the street from the hotel. I'm guessing they were all from out of town.

yep, its a great city, Montrealers have it made.