Jones’ Crime Revealed

1 Like

Dana white:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

27 Likes

Lol what? That’s so random.

Typical Jones. Cut him from the UFC.

He’s a serial criminal, liar, and cheater. He now has multiple crimes where he harmed women.

Edit: the “woman” was his wife/gf. Which is a surprise because usually with Jones it’s a 20 something year old white chick at a club.

6 Likes

How funny would it be if it turned out to be this bitch from years ago that posted screenshots of JBJ responding to her in her DM’s where he killed her :joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

I dont like Jon but thats a great burn

12 Likes

Mugshot:

3 Likes

What a piece of shit if true:

If Dana doesn’t release him, he’s a hack.

7 Likes

If he’s in the Hall of Fame, is he considered tenured?

1 Like

Imagine getting put into the hall of fame and fired the same week

16 Likes

The UFC used to have a no nonsense policy on domestic violence, I’m sure they will make an exception for Jones again and we will see him fighting in the middle of next year like he said.

18 Likes

“We gotta let this thing play out”

Probably Egg

22 Likes

CANT WAIT FOR MOHAJEDS TAKE!

2 Likes

Jon’s brow is getting more and more pronounced.

I wonder why?

12 Likes

If he does release him, hes a bigger hack. 5 fights left on his contract, Chinese inspection time. Ket him sit until he has irreversible hemorrhoids

5 Likes

It sure does have the signs of HGH. Generally you don’t develop a Neanderthal’s brow ridge with diet alone.

3 Likes

Isn’t his wife white and in her 20s? Lol

Edit: she is just white not in her 20s

Naugh, she’s probably 33 or 34.

Not to be that guy but I’m gonna be that guy. Thought she would be a lot cuter then that. Feels good to have one up on Jones lol.
I kid I kid but not really

Jon’s wife, and kid.

'As for who called the police, Jesse went down to a security booth to ask for an additional room key around 4:30 AM. A security guard said she saw blood on her person, and asked Jesse if she was okay. The guard claimed Jesse then began to cry and said she was scared to return to her room.

The guard then claims Jesse and Jon’s youngest child said "can you call the cops?.