Jones’ Crime Revealed

Jon is a POS.

So what’s news here?
80S Ok GIF

4 Likes

Kids were there too? Wasn’t enough just to smack her around, you had to do it in front of the kids too.

9 Likes

Is this the same fiancee he’s had for 10 years?

4 Likes

Cecil People’s scores it 10-9 in favor of the car!

9 Likes

Jon has his demons that he struggles with and Jon is a saved man.

1 Like

I think so.

Jon is a pos for putting his hands on her and a super pos for doing it front of the kids. She is also probably a pos for staying w him through all the shit he has done in the public eye over the years. She went to get a room key at 430am? While bleeding? Makes no sense why not just say you went down there for help? A weird lie

6 Likes

Time to move on for her.

She deserves to get 66.66666666% of Jones net worth.

9 Likes

best thing Jon can do for his family is OD

15 Likes

ROID rage that’s probably why he didn’t want to fight until next year. Not that he wasn’t already a POS anyway.

2 Likes

They’re not married though so other than child support what could she get from him lol

She could live comfortably with that child support im sure

6 Likes

I always felt a little bit of sympathy for Jon, because in the past his fuck ups were usually reckless, idiotic, irresponsible, but were not truly badly intentioned.

Just juvenile fuck ups, that hurt people because of irresponsibility, rather than bad intent. I trusted that he really was not badly intentioned, but rather just needed to grow up.

However, if he is now intending to hurt people, to hit and injure women, then that is even worse.

6 Likes

He’s fucked it this time

2 Likes

screw him thomas middleditch GIF by Team Coco

3 Likes

A lot…

Some states have you as married in the eyes of the law/court after 7 years regardless of the Mr. and Mrs. title/last name, as long as you lived together.

He’s fucked regardless. Multiple kids… plenty of money. he’d lose a lot.

9 Likes

If anyone is surprised by this then you have not been paying attention.

Aside from his substance abuse issues he is a narcissistic piece of trash.

Substance use disorder was just a small piece of the puzzle.

13 Likes

What in tarnation

Beating your own wife/GF/fiancé is next level though. That means he has serious anger and mental problems and lacks any human decency at all

7 Likes

Sex tape?
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

6 Likes