Jones’ Crime Revealed

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Any info about his 2011 crash where a woman was taken away on a stretcher? First time hearing of that one.

“As a related tidbit to the news, this is actually the second time that Jon Jones has been involved in a vehicular accident. Prior to his fight with Ryan Bader at UFC 126, Jones survived a brutal collision with another car on January 19, 2011, where the woman driving the other vehicle was reportedly carried away by paramedics on a stretcher.”

2 Likes

“Jones was previously involved in documented multi-vehicle accidents in January 2011 in New Mexico and in New York in December 2008 and January 2009. Jones was not found at fault for any of the accidents, but was cited for “unsafe passing” in the January 2009 collision with his fiancée and newborn daughter in the car with him. None of those accidents involved alcohol consumption, according to the reports”

Fuck , Anyone concerned about said Headbutted Cop Car ?

4 Likes

U guys never puled Ur girls hair during sex…
Can’t say I’ve headbutted a police car.

Now yeah Jones may be a pos outside of the cage, he is however the goat/ a goat.

Out of all his crimes, this seems minor to me…
#ImNotāWifeBeater

Ok,. Cecil scored it 29-28 to the police car
And Mazzagatti DQ’d him…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Headbutting cars might help though… and HGH

1 Like

Pride Rules

2 Likes

todays sjw news would have him as a 1 in a million miracle, being black with so many arrests, yet never murdered

3 Likes

You think she was bloody and the kid asked the cops to be called because he pulled her hair?

Told the security guard she was scared to return to her room because her hair was fulled?

5 Likes

Common law marriage. In New Mexico it’s not recognized. Hopefully she fucks him over, and he has to fight until his 47. By then he should really be broken down unless he’s still doing steroids. He has been beating her for years, and he has her so scared that you know he has told her if you leave I will kill you. I feel horrible for his kids, and the fear that he has put them through for years.

11 Likes

These days the severity of a crime is measured more by public opinion , rather than the length of the sentece. Also, Ill go where Im about to… Perhaps the L.V. Police just prevented the next Gaby Petito (RIP). Jones Be Fucked, and deservedly so

5 Likes

Yes, that’s what it is called.

I am a bit surprised that it isn’t a law in NM.

I’m sure a good lawyer fighting for millions can figure out something.

2 Likes

@the_decimator If she has any fucking sense she would hide and keep all of the nasty texts he has sent to her. She should have pictures of bruises from him so it makes her case very strong. She could get a restraining order from, but she’s trying to protect him after he bloodied her nose. If she gets an attorney that would put his kids on the stand he is completely fucked. She’s too scared to go through that.

5 Likes

That would be incredibly smart, but you are probably 100% correct

3 Likes

The article also says there was blood in the hotel room too.

1 Like

Has to be a record for highest high and lowest low within a 24 hour period

7 Likes

Gotta wonder if celebrating hof induction led to a huge cocaine celebration that led to some wild ass fucking behavior that got dark

3 Likes

Moses then claimed that Jones “touched the back of my head and pulled my hair a little bit but he did not hit me or anything.” Moses explained that Jones allegedly grabbed her by the hair because she was “trying to leave the room.”

Police then observed blood on her clothing and a bump with “dried up blood on the lower part of her lip as if she was in a physical altercation.” Moses said she was unaware that anything happened to her lip while adding, “I know they are really dry.”

According to police, Moses had blood “around her lips, chin and all over her sweatshirt” along with a swollen lower lip, with officers stating she “seemed scared to even talk about” Jones.

3 Likes