Jones’ Crime Revealed

After police conducted an initial interview with Moses, who didn’t want to be recorded and declined to fill out a voluntary statement, she asked the officers, “How long do I have until he is out?”

“She still seemed very scared as to the release of Jonathan from jail,” the report said.

Moses declined filing for a protective order against Jones.

As for the former UFC light heavyweight champion, police said that he was read his Miranda rights but then became “extremely agitated” and stated that he will have a “huge lawsuit” filed against the police department for putting him in handcuffs “on the biggest night of his life.”

Jones was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame just hours before the incident occurred.

Police say that Jones broke down into tears and was alternating between acting agitated and angry to speaking to the officers calmly and then crying. Jones explained to the arresting officers that he’s been going through a lot of personal issues with his fiancée and they had been “arguing about the tension between them.”

guessing he also drank champagne and then cocktails and shots

Jones told police he informed Moses that he was taking $10,000 and going to a local strip club and he denied that he ever touched her or pulled her hair, nor did he see that she had a bloody nose or lip from the incident.

Jones was then informed that he was going to be taken into custody for domestic violence as well as the damage done to the police vehicle. Police state that Jones then “[joked] about the arrest” while saying that “he would like to take us all on and see what we could do.”

Police added that Jones joked he could escape the handcuffs, but officers told him if he continued to resist arrest that he would be tased, at which point he apologized and complied with the officers.

Jones was then transported to a local holding facility where he was charged with misdemeanor battery domestic as well as a felony charge for the damage done to the police car. He was later released on bond and is due back in court on Oct. 26.

To date, Jones has not made any public statement regarding the incident.

4 Likes

ULTIMATE Wife Beater Challenge
UWbC
Jones Vs Travis.

Rumble Vs Rachel Ostrich Husband
Greg Hardy Vs Andrea KGB nazi husband
Mike Perry Vs War Machine.

Thiago Silva (Alternate)

3 Likes

“However, police observed blood on the woman’s clothing and a bump on her lip and cheek with dried-up blood. She explained that her lips were really dry. Police also observed blood on the bedsheets in the hotel room, the report stated.”

I called it. She is covering for him. She denied any pictures get taken and said he didn’t hit her yet she had blood on her face and clothes and over the bedsheets.

She also tried to run out of the room and he grabbed her by the hair to not escape. The kids were terrified and pleading for security to call police.

Did it in front of his kids too. Jones is an absolute piece of shit not that anyone needed to have that confirmed.

13 Likes

That poster on here called it years ago he said Jones treated his fiancee like complete shit and people wanted him to get banned for saying it. This was before all of Jones issues became public.

3 Likes

Do you really have to wonder? And to think Vinny the chin was the first to scoop this back in the day and people thought he was full of shit

1 Like

19 min till my likes are reloaded :+1:

4 Likes

I’m sure those kids will have terrible stories to tell once they are adults.

At some point UFC is gonna have to stop pretending it is ok to do business with this guy.

10 Likes

:+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Now I definitely want to see Jones vs Nganou.

Time to see Jones get KTFO’D

4 Likes

Vine Ok GIF

1 Like

Maybe when he kills or rapes someone they will realize he’s bad for business. Until then, he’s profitable enough to outweigh the risks.

6 Likes

Not Cool Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari

Reading this makes me hope he fucking dies.

What a vile subhuman piece of trash. His family is living in fear. He probably threatens to kill her behind closed doors.

Dude needs to be put down.

9 Likes

Are you kidding or not? I can’t tell from the last sentence.

2 Likes

She is probably scared to death of him for one thing.

8 Likes