Jones: I would jump at a superfight with Weidman

Rockhold has nothing for Chris. Phone Post 3.0

He wants to now since they just released the PPV numbers for weidmans last fight. Before that he wanted no such thing. $$$ Phone Post 3.0

Wtf Phone Post 3.0

Jones V Cain is the only superfight right now (maybe GSP and Silva but thats just to settle last gen GOAT)

Jones will still have his reach but i dont see how Jones would beat him i think cain would do what he did to JDS and walk him down and it would be quite bad the mauling look what he did to lesnar imagine jones usually 60-80 lbs lighter !!!!

BUT PLEASE PLEASE LET THERE BE CAIN V JONES (eventually at least) !!!!!!!!!!

Babymonst - Jones V Cain is the only superfight right now (maybe GSP and Silva but thats just to settle last gen GOAT)

Jones will still have his reach but i dont see how Jones would beat him i think cain would do what he did to JDS and walk him down and it would be quite bad the mauling look what he did to lesnar imagine jones usually 60-80 lbs lighter !!!!

Last gen GOAT? Do you know what GOAT means? I'm not one to mention join dates but c'mon ya 14er. Phone Post 3.0

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - So the guy who barely makes 205 wants to fight the 185lbs champion. Sweet. Meanwhile Cain is sitting at HW in what would be an actual Super Fight.

I'm starting to get sick of fighters calling people out in lower weight classes. If Jones wants to fight at 185lbs fine. Otherwise why even talk about it? Phone Post 3.0

Cain has only fought 2 guys since Brock Lesnar.

JBJ is a fighting champion. He doesn't have time to wait around for Cain

RalphHarris - 
I Wild Each It - 
Lick Boners - 
I Wild Each It - 
Chaelismyhero - Jon better steer clear of Weidman. He would get mauled.

I agree. Chris is strong a fucking ox, has the reach, good wrestling, and far superior BJJ. I don't think Jones knows what he would be getting into.

Sorry for seeming to attack you once again but come on man, give Jones some respect. Weidman can't win the fight anywhere for godsakes, this coming from a Chris fan(might be my favorite fighter at the moment)

No problem my brother. I don't look at it as attacking me...just differing opinions, to promote discussion. Jones could definitely win the fight, but he has enjoyed a pretty serious size and reach advantage in all of his fights in the UFC, except Gus. Guys like Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Glover all had to get inside to win, and they couldn't because of the fear of getting taken down and their face rearranged. Therefore, they were forced to stand on the outside and play Jones' game.

The one guy that had the reach to compete (Gus), put it on Jon pretty good (although he did lose the fight). A guy like Weidman not only has the reach to fight at Jones' range, but he has one punch KO power, and wrestling and BJJ to finish the fight on the ground (unlike Gus). That's why I would like Chris in that fight. I've already stated why I like DC. I am not so sure that I would like Rumble against Jones though. It's about styles and I'm not so sure Rumble has the style to beat Jon.

Regarding Weidman/Glover...I think it would go a lot like Jones/Glover went, but Chris wouldn't play around on the feet, to try and prove a point like Jon did. I think Chris would take him down, use his size and wrestling to control Glover on the ground, and finish him there.

you need to put the bottle down...

Weidman controlling glover on the ground.. thats like saying weidman has wings and he can fly

You're such a tool, Rolf. Go troll another thread.

I'm not really a fan of this fight if it were to happen. I love Chris but I think he is in over his head in this one. Cain would be a great fight for jon. Or exciting to see anyways.. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis - 

Just wondering how all of you are so sure who is going to win. I have no fucking idea who would win. Neither fighter has ever lost and both are great champions. It's hilarious to read some of the comments when people are just so sure one guy is going to smash the other. Anything can happen in a fight, especially at this high of a level.

First I would like to say I agree with your comment about Glover.

but part of the reason why im so certain is because i analyze both fighter's skills and i come to a conclusion and after im done with this process. Im very confident that whomever i choose to win the fight is probably going to win.

Granted this is mma, and anything can happen but i just have a lot of confidence in my picks.

Babymonst - Jones V Cain is the only superfight right now (maybe GSP and Silva but thats just to settle last gen GOAT)

You realize Jon would be within 10 lbs of Cain I'd they ever fought? Phone Post 3.0

Kneeblock - Weidman isn't quite ready. After beating Vitor he will be. Phone Post 3.0
Ha please tell me your kidding?
Vitor is going to be a walk in the park for Weidman! Phone Post 3.0

"So the guy who barely makes 205 "

lol, who are you talking about? Obviously not Jones. He's been 218 a month out from a fight. That's a small cut these days. In fact it's likely less than Weidman weighs at that point.