Jones is on a stretcher in ER but won that fight?

Biggest robbery I've ever seen.

Vote me down to frozen all you want, you nut huggers.

He's in the hospital, got carried out of the ring but won the fight? 3-2 Gus all day and elbows that don't land don't count.

The kicks to the kneecaps that Jones threw made me want to puke-

You mad bro...sorry couldn't resist Phone Post

Oh no he is is hurt that means he couldnt have won rounds in a fight.  Glad you cleared that up everyone. 

He could have injured himself and not from what Gus did, none of us know. Plus, isnt it more important what's shown in the ring? Like the fact that Jones could barely walk after but never showed in during the fight and still rightfully won?

But you just hate the guy so...

Chris27 - 

Oh no he is is hurt that means he couldnt have won rounds in a fight.  Glad you cleared that up everyone. 

exact

Jones loaded up on a gurney and wheeled away, while Gus is conducting interviews and sipping mimosa's.

Gus is the new people's champ!

The entire areana BOOOED when the decision was reached. The bar I was in BOOOED when it was read.

I can see clearly and THOUSANDS of others in that arena saw it to. Rogan had the balls to call it a robbery I don't a fat fuck what you clowns say

Sofa King Cool - Clearly you didn't see all of the spinning moves that Jon used during the fight.

-Judges

vtfu- I lol'd

Wasa-B - He could have injured himself and not from what Gus did, none of us know. Plus, isnt it more important what's shown in the ring? Like the fact that Jones could barely walk after but never showed in during the fight and still rightfully won?

But you just hate the guy so...

I can prove I'm on a thread in here giving Gus a 1% chance.

I don't hate anyone-but the kneecap kicks were dirty

that shit was a robbery clear and simple. jones had 1, at the most 2 rounds. just the fact that one judge scored it 4-1 shows how incompetent they are.

war gustaffsson, fuck jones.

jj in the hospital makes it more impressive that he kicked gus ass clearly in the last 2 rounds while so hurt

kinda like he didnt know he broke his toe while killing chael

ranier wolfcastle - 

jj in the hospital makes it more impressive that he kicked gus ass clearly in the last 2 rounds while so hurt

kinda like he didnt know he broke his toe while killing chael

2 out of 5 doesnt make a win. go home. gustafsson clearly won 1 of those rounds as well.

Gus has also been taken to the hospital.

Jones went to the hospital after the Chael fight. Did he lose that one too?

Jbj won that based on kneecap sidekicks alone. Oh and a spinning elbow. Gus had him looking like a bobblehead. Phone Post 3.0

Blazing Knees - The entire areana BOOOED when the decision was reached. The bar I was in BOOOED when it was read.

I can see clearly and THOUSANDS of others in that arena saw it to. Rogan had the balls to call it a robbery I don't a fat fuck what you clowns say

That's because people WANTED Gus to win. It's not rocket science.

If thats the worst robbery you've seen you haven't watched a lot of fights Phone Post 3.0

Blazing Knees - The entire areana BOOOED when the decision was reached. The bar I was in BOOOED when it was read.

That's because people WANTED Gus to win. It's not rocket science.

Those fucking dirty kneecap kicks made me lose all respect for him and his fucking 'warrior sprit"

How do you Jones fans stand yourselves? Disgusted that he stands there like he's a fucking king while 20,000 people are booing him

I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - If thats the worst robbery you've seen you haven't watched a lot of fights Phone Post 3.0

I've watched more than you and it was the worse,

name a worse one-hurry, google it fucker