Jones is on a stretcher in ER but won that fight?

Blazing Knees - Biggest robbery I've ever seen.

Vote me down to frozen all you want, you nut huggers.

He's in the hospital, got carried out of the ring but won the fight? 3-2 Gus all day and elbows that don't land don't count.

The kicks to the kneecaps that Jones threw made me want to puke-

Find a place where you can get help. How could a clearly close fight be a robbery? You want a thread on your own stupidity? As much as most of the UG was also been prove ignorant again... at least some stayed on the down low better than you.

BTW no major web site gave Gus the win & he lost 2,4 & 5.

If JBJ died after it would not change the above.

For fucks sake, if a technique is 100% LEGAL it is not "dirty."

Start a petition to make them illegal, write letters to the Athletic Commissions, call your Senator or Congress, fucking tweet Dana, do something besides crying like an infant with a full diaper over a LEGAL striking technique..

Blazing Knees -
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - If thats the worst robbery you've seen you haven't watched a lot of fights Phone Post 3.0

I've watched more than you and it was the worse,

name a worse one-hurry, google it fucker
Shogun/machida 1.

But i gained a little respect for jones. Still cant stand him. Phone Post 3.0

ShawnTheBadger -

For fucks sake, if a technique is 100% LEGAL it is not "dirty."

Start a petition to make them illegal, write letters to the Athletic Commissions, call your Senator or Congress, fucking tweet Dana, do something besides crying like an infant with a full diaper over a LEGAL striking technique..

In all fairness this kind if strike wasn't being used years ago when the unified rules were made. I think Anderson started it and Jones is following suit. I've seen Carlos use it, but not to Jone's or Anderson's extent.
It wasn't that long ago that targeting someone's head was legal in football and hockey. It was legal alright. It didn't make it right though. Those two leagues changed their rules to make it illegal.
I think MMA will change but I'm afraid it's going to come after someone gets their knee blown out. Phone Post 3.0