Jones - "not many black men in mma"

Jones says he wants to make peace with Cormier. Claims there aren’t many other black men in MMA… erm what? Morning Report: Jon Jones wants peace with Daniel Cormier: ‘It was tough to watch him cry’ - MMA Fighting

He is right. He didn’t say there were none. He said there weren’t many.

StankieEdgar - He is right. He didn't say there were none. He said there weren't many.
There are lots.

What a weird way to propose “peace” with DC. Suddenly they both are Black minorities in the sport so should mend up?

But yeah, his offer is out there, it is for DC to decide.

MMA is kind of a White trash sport and boxing is more ethnic. Jones is on the money here.

This sounds FAKE as fuck.

Jon jones doing what he does best

Gym memberships ain't cheap. Starting an athletic endeavor where they get dominated by a smaller white guy goes against everything I've learned about their culture, especially combatives. 

StankieEdgar - He is right. He didn't say there were none. He said there weren't many.
Lol there is loads.
alekskillbearwithknife - 

MMA is kind of a White trash sport and boxing is more ethnic. Jones is on the money here.

It’s a a Black trash sport also.

alekskillbearwithknife -

What a dumb comment
El Duderino -
alekskillbearwithknife -

What a dumb comment

You must not pay attention to his other comments too much. Ees normal

Fuck!!! Why does everything have to be about fucking race!! I'm tired of this bullshit

Imagine if a white guy said something similar. 

"I think me and Chris Weidman should patch things up because us white boys need to stick together in this sport".

There would be outrage.

Beluthunter -

Fuck!!! Why does everything have to be about fucking race!! I'm tired of this bullshit

100%

StankieEdgar - He is right. He didn't say there were none. He said there weren't many.

Seems like black men are overrepresented based on their population percentage.

El Duderino -
alekskillbearwithknife -

What a dumb comment

What do you disagree with, friend?

BrckNoHitBk -
El Duderino -
alekskillbearwithknife -

What a dumb comment

You must not pay attention to his other comments too much. Ees normal

Excuse me friend, I am starting to lose respect for you.

Beluthunter -

This. Its getting really tiresome. Unfortunately it seems to only be getting worse.
Uli Kunkel -
Technical Primates -

Imagine if a white guy said something similar. 

"I think me and Chris Weidman should patch things up because us white boys need to stick together in this sport".

There would be outrage.

You're right. But to be fair, there are people in this thread who ARE outraged by Jones's comment. So what's the difference? There is fake outrage on both sides and they are equally annoying. 

Find one person who is outraged in this thread at what Jones said. Most people either agree with him or think he is full of shit. Zero outrage though.