Jones - "not many black men in mma"

I agree with Jones.

What an idiot.

TheHaunted2 - 
StankieEdgar - He is right. He didn't say there were none. He said there weren't many.
There are lots.

If you count Brazilian’s sure. American? Not really they are a significant minority.

Considering every other major sport in America is dominated by blacks JBJ is correct.

Jhay - 

Of the 8 male belts, 3 of them are blacks from America, that's 37.5%.

Blacks in America make up roughly 13%, with black men making up roughly 6%.

Therefore, black Ameriancs are overrepresented when it comes to male champions in the UFC. I'm not going to go through and count all the black Americans on the UFC roster and pro MMA as a whole, but I'd bet it's much much higher than 13% or 6%. Meaning no matter how you cut it, blacks are actually overrepresented in MMA and not under.

Jon Jones is an idiot.

Over represented? So you mean to say that because they are more talented it has to be balanced out by raw numbers?

We get it you like race quota’s…

Imbecile.

Strykr619 -
Jhay - 

Of the 8 male belts, 3 of them are blacks from America, that's 37.5%.

Blacks in America make up roughly 13%, with black men making up roughly 6%.

Therefore, black Ameriancs are overrepresented when it comes to male champions in the UFC. I'm not going to go through and count all the black Americans on the UFC roster and pro MMA as a whole, but I'd bet it's much much higher than 13% or 6%. Meaning no matter how you cut it, blacks are actually overrepresented in MMA and not under.

Jon Jones is an idiot.

Over represented? So you mean to say that because they are more talented it has to be balanced out by raw numbers?

We get it you like race quota’s…

Imbecile.

Did you skip math class in high school? Because you seem to not understand basic statistics.

Tons of black guys do MMA these days. 

Sprawl'n'Stall - What a weird way to propose "peace" with DC. Suddenly they both are Black minorities in the sport so should mend up?

But yeah, his offer is out there, it is for DC to decide.

Fear of a black planet

He said that because he was talking to sway…,

If he was talking to mma media he wouldn’t have

rafael_collado - 

Go post "Black Lives Matter" on any thread in the UG, and you'll get a nice glimpse of the racial makeup of the sport. Jones is right. 

Maybe because BLM is a racist organization or par with the KKK…

Strykr619 -
TheHaunted2 - 
StankieEdgar - He is right. He didn't say there were none. He said there weren't many.
There are lots.

If you count Brazilian’s sure. American? Not really they are a significant minority.

Considering every other major sport in America is dominated by blacks JBJ is correct.

Lol just because they are Brazilian doesn’t mean they arent black? But if you specifically want examples of black Americans with big names in MMA…

Jones, Cormier, Mighty Mouse, Kevin Lee, Michael Johnson, Rashad Evans, Rampage Jackson, Phil Davis, Linton Vassell, Derek Lewis, Tyron Woodley, OSP, Jimi Manuwa, Derek Brunson, David Branch, King Mo, Melvin Manhoef, Benson Henderson, Lorenz Larkin, Neil Magny, Daniel Straus, John Dodson…?

I’d also like to point out that the big names in Jones’ weight class LHW are predominately black.

I dont understand what the argument is?

There actually is a few Black fighters in the UFC but they all end up fighting each other. Check the records. Whenever possible,black fighters end up fighting each other more than any other race. This is why the Middleweight division is in such bad shape. Even though Yoel and Jacare were clear top contenders, they end up fighting each other while Bisping comes out of no where and gets a title shot and then GSP comes out of retirement to get a title shot in a weightclass he hasn’t fought in.

Technical Primates -

Imagine if a white guy said something similar. 

"I think me and Chris Weidman should patch things up because us white boys need to stick together in this sport".

There would be outrage.

Few would care. There plenty of "white" guys playing the race card these days. This includes your comment. The "white" man feels under siege these days.

SpiderManBJJ - There actually is a few Black fighters in the UFC but they all end up fighting each other. Check the records. Whenever possible,black fighters end up fighting each other more than any other race. This is why the Middleweight division is in such bad shape. Even though Yoel and Jacare were clear top contenders, they end up fighting each other while Bisping comes out of no where and gets a title shot and then GSP comes out of retirement to get a title shot in a weightclass he hasn't fought in.

I don’t know what is worse, your post or the fact that you support a rapist.

TheHaunted2 -
There are lots.

not compared to white, deal with it.

designationzero -
Technical Primates -

Imagine if a white guy said something similar. 

"I think me and Chris Weidman should patch things up because us white boys need to stick together in this sport".

There would be outrage.

Few would care. There plenty of "white" guys playing the race card these days. This includes your comment. The "white" man feels under siege these days.

thats bullshit.. thjey just start to call out race baiting racist black supremacist.. 

You better DEAL with it, u cant live by white guilt and cuck behavior anymore ;) ha.. ha!

SpiderManBJJ - There actually is a few Black fighters in the UFC but they all end up fighting each other. Check the records. Whenever possible,black fighters end up fighting each other more than any other race. This is why the Middleweight division is in such bad shape. Even though Yoel and Jacare were clear top contenders, they end up fighting each other while Bisping comes out of no where and gets a title shot and then GSP comes out of retirement to get a title shot in a weightclass he hasn't fought in.

thats the dumbest shit ive ever read.. very rarely u see blacks fight each other, and many times blacks get easy opponents that match them well.. seems like there is a white guilt cuck who took over ufc. Ur making excuses like a bitch.

Yoel got owned by whittaker, jacare got owned by whittaker. They got #WHITED 

Ur dumb man.