Jones' publicist quit last week due 2 his attitude

Lmfao @ this.

His publicist thinks he's too much of a dick to work with, hahahaha.

Has any deranged Jones man-crushing nuthugger made a screaming, crying "LEAVE JON ALONE!!!!" youtube video yet?

Seems like time.

Anyone? orcus? Anyone....?

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - 
Alpha World Peace - 
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Chuck Liddell fought a "Middleweight" on short notice to save a UFC Event. He was rewarded with a Knockout and forced Retirement. FACT!

Liddell also fought another middleweight, Jeremy Horn, on short notice and won. Your point is? Phone Post

My point is that the UFC will ask for a favor; to fight on short notice. What happens is that the fighter is responsible for what happens in the cage , whether he had training time OR NOT. Chael is a southpaw, his wrestling is double-legs, there is a huge difference in their styles. If Jones loses, LIKE LIDDELL LOST, even on short notice, he suffers the consequences.

If you're supposed to be the baddest man on the planet who can make 205 pounds, and you don't want to fight a guy because he stands facing the other way and wrestles a bit differently than the guy you were expecting, and to boot, the other guy usually fights 20 pounds lighter than you, that's a bitch move.

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - 
Alpha World Peace - 
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Chuck Liddell fought a "Middleweight" on short notice to save a UFC Event. He was rewarded with a Knockout and forced Retirement. FACT!

Liddell also fought another middleweight, Jeremy Horn, on short notice and won. Your point is? Phone Post

My point is that the UFC will ask for a favor; to fight on short notice. What happens is that the fighter is responsible for what happens in the cage , whether he had training time OR NOT. Chael is a southpaw, his wrestling is double-legs, there is a huge difference in their styles. If Jones loses, LIKE LIDDELL LOST, even on short notice, he suffers the consequences.

And gets an instant rematch, full exposure to the UFC hype/promotion machine and likely more PPV buys for the rematch resulting in more $$ for the genius businessman.

cortXbomb - 
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - 
Alpha World Peace - 

If you're supposed to be the baddest man on the planet who can make 205 pounds, and you don't want to fight a guy because he stands facing the other way and wrestles a bit differently than the guy you were expecting, and to boot, the other guy usually fights 20 pounds lighter than you, that's a bitch move.

THIS

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - 
Alpha World Peace - 

What happens? Take a look at Liddell, they took care of that guy for life. It wouldn't have even mattered if Jones took that fight and lost by some miracle, because the company would have taken care of him and he would be right back with an immediate rematch.

By not taking that fight.. he's fucked himself. He did more damage to his career in not taking the fight than Liddell did in taking the fight and getting KOd.

Look Jones did the right thing, just not for his reasons. Sonnen does not deserve a title shot here. I am disturbed that his mouth puts people's butt's in seats, and sells PPV's., OK, I get that, snd the UFC pays him off for it ? Albeit, at the expense of the next fight's rightful challenger ?. In this case it is oh so wrong, by any stretch, Sonnen got pummeled at a lighter weight class. So what if he could put on 20 pounds of blubber, and muscle just to make the show a reality. It's wrong and close to illegal. Someone at Nevada State Athletic Commission's head has got to roll, as the UFC did this, and tried to put Shogun's health, and life on the line, afterward in their panic stricken haste. They offered it to Rua !!! He just fought 2 wars, and come back from the edge of death against Vera, and Hendo!!! If this continues someone will die. Lookout NSAC, I got my eye on you. You are culpable, as much as the UFC. As for the UFC. You'd better get some greenbacks together cuz you could be liable for 100 million or more dollars to some poor MMA'rs family, and that's out of court agreement money. If Jones did this cuz Sonnen opened his mouth too wide, then so-be-it. On that basis alone he should teach the UFC a lesson. Do not give unworthy challengers shots at the title. You done the UFC's job for them. Sonnen is simply at the bottom of the list. He just got obliterated, and crawled in a division higher!! How does he get a shot ?!!! Anyway, that's a stupid fight I wouldn't buy if both had full camps. We the knowledgable fight fans don't want Sonnen-Jones. Give your respective heads a shake. The fight should never have been put on the table in the first place. So, this is a vitriol aimed at the NSAC first and foremost for not looking out for the health of the UFC combatants, The UFC for all of the above, and lastly a goddamned high five to Jones for not subjecting us the fight fan to a sham. Didn't matter, I wouldn't have bought it. One final word. Silva- St. Pierre is a sham folks. DO NOT BUY SILVA-ST PIERRE. MAKE EM GIVE US WEIDMAN-SILVA, OR JONES-SILVA. YOU CAN DO THAT BY BOYCOTTING SILVA-ST PIERRE.

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Chuck Liddell fought a "Middleweight" on short notice to save a UFC Event. He was rewarded with a Knockout and forced Retirement. FACT!

Why in the blue fuck is this troll account still active?

I typically agree with DW most of the time but this time i must respectfully disagree. U cannot blame Joes for the cancellation of the event. This card had no other star power on it. They bet the house on Jones' popularity to sell the card and do great numbers. Main events have been cancelled in the past but the card continues because usually there are other fights on it people want to see. This was NOT the case. Maybe Jones should have stepped up and taken the fight and I agree he was dumb not to since he probably would have steam rolled Chael since chael had 8 days to prep, but the fault lies in those that put together that card. When the fight was 1st announced i considered buying tickets and flying to Vegas. I decided against it for a couple reasons 1 being that there was only 1 real fight i was excited about.

Alpha World Peace - 

Also that was rematch.. Jeremy Horn put Chuck to sleep in the UFC with an arm triangle.

I started watching mma around ufc 117, and i know Chuck Liddel did a whole lot more for this sport than Jon ever will. And will always be one of the best champions the UFC could ever ask for. Phone Post

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Chuck Liddell fought a "Middleweight" on short notice to save a UFC Event. He was rewarded with a Knockout and forced Retirement. FACT!

liddell got his current job because of doing things like that for the orginization. FACT!

Right Hand JO Power - Apparently, Jon Jones is a motherfucker. Phone Post

LOL Phone Post

Huey Freeman -
brannnon -

and yet is still 1000x the champion jones is or will ever be

This. Phone Post

This this Phone Post

If that story is true, what a shitty publicist. That's like your doctor quitting when you get diagnosed with cancer. Phone Post

GroundAviator42o -
Right Hand JO Power - Apparently, Jon Jones is a motherfucker. Phone Post

Lol yep Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

catbath - If that story is true, what a shitty publicist. That's like your doctor quitting when you get diagnosed with cancer. Phone Post

Prob frustrated with all jones statements he makes and then contradicts.

Id say he's been working with bones to stop fucking up a long time and had enough. Phone Post

How dare people compare Chuck to JBJ. Chuck is a legit warrior, he would fight anyone, anytime.

JBJ is a great, talented fighter but for reasons obvious to most, he is despised.

Chuck is and will always be thought of in high regard by the majority of the MMA community. Phone Post

someone post chuck's video~!!

I bet Rashad is sitting in a spa somewhere smoking cigars, surrounded by bitches laughing his ass of. Lol. Phone Post

UGCTT_whoreymcdonald - 
Chimonos Revenge -

And yet Chuck is an Icon and a Fan Favorite

This is just one of the reasons that Chuck is a fan favorite. Phone Post

id much rather be the best lhw ever than the most liked by fans ever...all that warrior mentality wouldnt mean shit during the fight.you can go ahead and like another fighter more than me.but u and i know i would beat his ass no matter how much heart he had or how much of a real fighter he is.

yours truly,
jbj