Jones Says His Return Will Be At MSG 11/9

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Jones is an intelligent fighter. He will probably try to fight Stipe. Maybe Pereira. Aspinall is very risky, he is not fighting him

1 Like

LOL
“its really happening!”

Like when he said he was gonna move to HW back in 2013

I would bet a couple hundo that it doesn’t happen, I say 3 to 1 chance Jon fucks something up and it doesn’t happen on that date or ever.

3 Likes

Leave Jon Alone u Animal…

1 Like

I wish he was an active fighter bro
That would be fun even if I am a hater

Problem is he is all talk and very little walk the last 8 years or so, most performances are fairly weak and too many broken promises.

Would love it is he was still proving it in the ring, but he is mostly on twitter and police blotters/TMZ.

If he really has 1 fight left then why should we care?

Have a nice day

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8-frIKSYIb/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=3ba23244-f35c-449f-8d99-9c3d69e151f5&img_index=1

I don’t disagree with this post…

:+1:t3:

1 Like

I hope Stipe gets a career ending injury during training…and Jon has to fight Alex or Tom…sorry Stipe but i love the sport more

3 Likes

I like the bike riding, that looks fun.

But that squat was weak as Fuck. the spotter had to pick him up to get him going and Jon looked quite fat. 1st day of training for his new camp? His inactivity stretches are a good way to get injured again.

2 Likes

You like the Bike riding did U say…

tumblr_39771819f44b9f5334326fe91de9e18f_f337e6be_540

2 Likes

You know I’m a Jones fan,

But even I think he’s weary about the Aspinall fight as Tom is so well rounded (sometimes cuts to HW (a real HW ) not a Stipe Cruiser like Jones himself.

And even if he did just retire after the injury, he’d still go down as a goat.

Stipe/Jones is a farce and tom should be defending the Real title and not having to defend the interim one., or even crowned the real champ now.

We all know, now that Aspinall is the real champ (and this is coming from a tru Jones fan)

1 Like

1 Like

Flexing Lets Go GIF by UFC
tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500

So, my thread triggered him :rofl:

That dude is such a fag

Hopefully stipe nelmarks him