Jones Says His Return Will Be At MSG 11/9

Is anyone actually excited for this fight? It’s a terrible match that shouldn’t even be sanctioned at this point.

3 Likes

Excited? Absolutely not, will I watch…definitely

1 Like

Would be, if he actually fought Aspinall.

1 Like

A dream for who, local crack dealers, chicks with dicks, and bail bondsmen?

2 Likes

UFC annouces fights, not fighters themselves

I can’t wait to see the train wreck Carnival of bullshit he moves on to when he and the UFC Parts ways. I just think that the talent pool right now is so thin he winds up sticking around. I got to admit though with his ET fingers he’s literally going to be slapping guys around the back of their head when he enters the Slap Fight championship. I’ll be tuning in

2 Likes

I’ll believe it when he steps foot in the octagon… this will fall apart last minute like every other big fight, especially ones Jones is involved with.

And Conor

1 Like

Throw Chimaev in there too

Forget the crack dealers!

And bailbondsmen!

lOOks like Bo Nick is on that card now

I hope Stipe uses this as his walkout, the Garden would explode.

3 Likes

I can kinda judge Ur age from this.

I’m 42, so imma say, Ur roughly 49yrs +

James Corden Hello GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

HW has been a shitshow for so long. The Stipe/DC trilogy basically shuts down the division for years, then when they finally conclude it one retires and the “winner” gets steamrolled 6 months later. Then the guy that steamrolls him makes one title defence and leaves the sport. Then Jon magically reappears after 3 years, gets an immediate title shot at a higher weight class against a guy who isnt the champion and has been kept away from grapplers, wins then proceeds to disappear again only to maybe one day return to defend against a guy in his 40s who hasnt won a fight since 2020.

6 Likes

Most fighters of the top fighters have taken the Conor route and it’s tough to blame them. Made enough $ to be comfortable the rest of your life and only fight again if the $ is really worth it.

you’re obviously not from NYC. This film resonates with all generations.

1 Like

86th and Columbus !!

I watched it it late 80s early 90s.
I just cNt see any of these gen z’ers watching it.
They can’t even sit through a documentary or movie without being distracted

you watched it when you were 8?

fack me, daily nightmares since childhood

1 Like