Jones was willing to pay UFC 151 fighters until...

He was attacked in the media by fighters 

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8322885&startTime=02:40

lol

Sure Phone Post

Lets all just acknowledge that Jon Jones' word doesnt mean a damn thing

Lets look at what he would've had to pay some of the main card fighters (show money based on their last reported payout)

Ellenberger-42K 

Siver-27K 

Yagin-6K 

Yashu-6K 

EDIT: Don't know why I added Henderson, derp

He needs to shut his mouth, he's starting to sound fake. Phone Post

331k is probably pocket change for him now... Phone Post

Dana cancelled the card. All blame on him/UFC imo.

And if Jon WAS going to pay, I don't think he would pay Hendo who's injury started all this.

He wouldn't have paid Hendo since Hendo wouldn't have fought, so the amount would have been much less.

However I'm very skeptical this is true. Jones can say whatever he wants, who knows what he actually would have done. I really doubt he was going to pay these guys and is probably saying this in a weak attempt to save face and come off looking like the good guy.

Roller made 23K, Volkmann makes 20K, Mizugaki makes 12K, Castillo makes 19K, Last I could find for Johnson was 8K at the TUF finale. Thats 82K for those guys alone and theres some I can't find their payouts or they're old. 

Take out Hendo and thats 163K for the ones I've listed. Still 11 more fighters he'd still have to pay including Noke, Brenneman, and Hallman 

Dana better pay the fighters who trained hard for the event and made personal sacrifices.

They're Zuffa employees not Jon Jones' employees for fuck sake. Has this place gone mad?! Phone Post

Lol. Easy to say after the fact.

"I WAS going to pay you... but now I'm not because you acted like jerks. You all did this to yourselves!"

Yeah, okay.

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 

Dana better pay the fighters who trained hard for the event and made personal sacrifices.

They're Zuffa employees not Jon Jones' employees for fuck sake. Has this place gone mad?! Phone Post

Thanks for the sanity injection.

I felt lonely or a while.

Smellde Gluve -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -  Dana better pay the fighters who trained hard for the event and made personal sacrifices.

This. I guess. Phone Post

He WAS going to fight Chael, but then Chael was mean 

Smellde Gluve - 

I don't think many would dispute that Zuffa should pay the fighters and not Jon Jones, but this thread is about Jon Jones saying some silly shit about allegedly having previous intentions to pay the fighters... Until they got mad at him.

I call bullshit.

AndersonSilvasMoney - 
Smellde Gluve - 

I don't think many would dispute that Zuffa should pay the fighters and not Jon Jones, but this thread is about Jon Jones saying some silly shit about allegedly having previous intentions to pay the fighters... Until they got mad at him.

I call bullshit.

If he were serious, I think he would have said it during the apology, and then act up on it, of course they are going to be mad. 

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - 
AndersonSilvasMoney - 
Smellde Gluve - 

I call bullshit.

If he were serious, I think he would have said it during the apology, and then act up on it, of course they are going to be mad. 

I don't care about Jon's personality.

As long as he delivers amazingly in the cage I'm a fan.

Lol, that is something a little kid would say. He really needs someone to prevent him from talking. Phone Post