Jones was willing to pay UFC 151 fighters until...

No one threw Jones under the bus.  He's that idiot who jumps in front of the bus and dares it to hit him.  Now, having survived the first hit, he's out in traffic again waiting to challenge the next cross town express. 

Where is his management team?

^^^ I would compare him more to a pole waiting for a Bentley, but thats just me

in_different - Lets all just acknowledge that Jon Jones' word doesnt mean a damn thing

This Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Lets look at what he would've had to pay some of the main card fighters (show money based on their last reported payout)
Hendo-250K 
Ellenberger-42K 
Siver-27K 
Yagin-6K 
Yashu-6K 

According to my calculator thats 331K, and hes gonna pay the rest of the fighters on the card as well? 

Why would he pat Hendo, he wasn't fighting. Phone Post

Akston - 
in_different - Lets all just acknowledge that Jon Jones' word doesnt mean a damn thing

This Phone Post

This fool needs a self-imposed media blackout Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Lets look at what he would've had to pay some of the main card fighters (show money based on their last reported payout)

Hendo-250K 

Ellenberger-42K 

Siver-27K 

Yagin-6K 

Yashu-6K 

According to my calculator thats 331K, and hes gonna pay the rest of the fighters on the card as well? 

Why would he pay Hendo?

Was he gonna pay Rogan for his show getting canceled the night before the fight? Was he gonna pay the set-up crew who are missing a day of work? DJ? The Mandalay employees etc? Get the hell outta here...

reminds me of kids:
'i was gonna give you a piece of my cake but you were mean"

3rdLion - So he didn't do anything wrong but he's willing to compensate everyone when it's the fault of the UFC?

Okay Jon.

. Phone Post

Gorilla Biscut - reminds me of kids:
'i was gonna give you a piece of my cake but you were mean"

. Phone Post

Man what is with this guy? Why even say that? This reminds me of a little kid who has a bag of candy around some other kids and all the other kids want a piece and the kid with the candy is kinda teasin them until one of them finally snaps and says or does something out of order and then the kid with the Candy says "OH I WAS GONNA GIVE YOU A PIECE UNTIL YOU DID THAT!"

You cant even love to hate Jones the way you could Brock or Chael or Koscheck...those guys are obviously exaggerated their dickish mentality to get a rise out of people....with Jones tho you can tell hes struggling with his identity and self esteem and as his arrogance fades he begins compensating...

it's probably hard to write checks for all those fighters while he is bearing the cross for the ufc.

HHAHAHAHAHAHHHA what a fuken liar. Pathetic.

God, doesn't his manager ever say Stfu? It's like he actively tries to sound like a douche. Phone Post

DrunkenBatman - 

^ not in a million years Phone Post

taxes bro. He isint exempt is the correct

He sounds like a child. I was going to pay you but you weren't hanging on my balls defending me so no you can go screw yourself.....

! Phone Post

You guys do realize that Jon Jones is not in that video...and that a reporter is claiming he got that information from a "source close to Jon"..maybe it's the same source who claimed that the Nike sponsorship was $20k

I guess we should give Jon the benefit of the doubt and wait to hear it from the horses mouth....but it sure does sound like something he would say