Jones would beat Cain

Sir Psycho Sexy - So you're saying Cain wouldn't be able to dominate a smaller and weaker(compared to JDS) Jon Jones in the clinch? Jones legs are twigs.

You really think Jones is gonna be able to keep Cain on the outside? Cain would be on him like glue as soon as the bell rings. Jones also showed he has ALOT of work to do on his boxing in the Gus fight. Where does he win it? Phone Post 3.0
You do not want to be on bones he elbows your face off. You want to out box him like Gus did. Cains striking isn't as good as Gus in my opinion and he is much smaller.( frame)

Jones has handle very big strong guys with ease. Some who have great wrestling credentials. He dominates the clinch. There is a reason Gus pulled out and circled backwards everyone jones got his hands on him in close.

Cain has to wear him down before he beats jones which will be harder than junior because junior doesn't have the clinch game/ wrestling of jones. Phone Post 3.0

andyman011 -
Bisping decisioned my SN -
andyman011 - Cain walks through anything Jones can throw except maybe a flying knee. His clinch game is levels beyond Jones', and has a solid base. There's no way Jones gets a clinch TD on Cain that doesn't scramble up right away.

It would look very similar to last night, just with more kicks from jones and probably a quicker finish for Cain. JDS chin is godly Phone Post
There's no telling if it's levels beyond bones. His cardio certainly. His hands yes. His wrestling no. Their clinch games are debatable. Cain hasn't manhandle/thrown anyone from the clinch like Bones. He's sure beat them up though. But it's because of his pace not his clinch fundamentals. Phone Post 3.0

Do you think Jones can hold heavyweights on the cage and control them? Cain does it with ease Phone Post

Yes. I think jones clinch is superior to Cains. Cain just has cardio for days and better hands. I actually think a 240 pound jones is stronger than Cain. He would certainly be much bigger. ( frame) there's a pic of bones and Cain staring each other down and Bones is quit a bit bigger. Minus the legs but Cain doesn't really attack the legs that much.

Cain isn't stronger than JDS in the first round either it's after he has completely gassed him and he's still fresh. Phone Post 3.0

I just think Bones has a much better chance than people think with Cain. I wouldn't bet on the fight either way but people acting like he gets murdered are silly. Phone Post 3.0

andyman011 -
andyman011 - Cain walks through anything Jones can throw except maybe a flying knee. His clinch game is levels beyond Jones', and has a solid base. There's no way Jones gets a clinch TD on Cain that doesn't scramble up right away.

It would look very similar to last night, just with more kicks from jones and probably a quicker finish for Cain. JDS chin is godly Phone Post
There's no telling if it's levels beyond bones. His cardio certainly. His hands yes. His wrestling no. Their clinch games are debatable. Cain hasn't manhandle/thrown anyone from the clinch like Bones. He's sure beat them up though. But it's because of his pace not his clinch fundamentals. Phone Post 3.0

Do you think Jones can hold heavyweights on the cage and control them? Cain does it with ease Phone Post

Yes. I think jones clinch is superior to Cains. Cain just has cardio for days and better hands. I actually think a 240 pound jones is stronger than Cain. He would certainly be much bigger. ( frame) there's a pic of bones and Cain staring each other down and Bones is quit a bit bigger. Minus the legs but Cain doesn't really attack the legs that much.

Cain isn't stronger than JDS in the first round either it's after he has completely gassed him and he's still fresh. Phone Post 3.0
But it's not about who's stronger. They will be close to the same strength anyways. This isn't a tough man competition. Jones wrestling, reach, and clinch game are a level he has never faced. Cains pace, cardio, and all around talent will give Jones big problems. It would be a close fight either way. Phone Post 3.0

andyman011 -

But it's not about who's stronger. They will be close to the same strength anyways. This isn't a tough man competition. Jones wrestling, reach, and clinch game are a level he has never faced. Cains pace, cardio, and all around talent will give Jones big problems. It would be a close fight either way. Phone Post 3.0

Cain punishes legs first off. Second Jones weighs in lhw at around 240 it wouldnt be a change of more than 5 lbs.

Cain has always fought bigger tougher stronger guys than Jones. Cain handles anybody in the clinch, he held Brock on the cage. Jones would take a few leg kicks, defend 1 or 2 takedowns trade a couple punches and start to slow down while Cain is still going full fledge shoving him into the cage.

Jones would run out crying like Forrest if this fight happened Phone Post

cain ate all those shots from Jr while closing the distance. 

you think Cain is gonna be stopped from clinching because he takes few shots from a lighter fighter? when hardest puncher in the hw div couldn't stop him from closing in???

it doesn't even matter if Jones is at 240. Do u think Jones gain strength by gaining weight? dumbest shit ever. 

Jones has no knockout power in LHw. He tKO many guys from GnP but never with a one punch. So what makes him a force at HW? 

he might do well against few HW by controlling the diatance but Cain will just eat his punches like nothing and clinch him up and maul the shit out of him. 

Jones was barely handling Gus, who is some what equal physique, HW is different ball game. Too much weight and force for Jones to use his oblique kicks and circle outside. Plus, that kind of fight is wack.

It was always sad to watch Bj penn against bigger 170, who will tare him apart . If Jones moves to HW, it'll be the same type of scenario except I won't be sad cuz I hate Jon Jones.

Yun -

you think Cain is gonna be stopped from clinching because he takes few shots from a lighter fighter? when hardest puncher in the hw div couldn't stop him from closing in???

it doesn't even matter if Jones is at 240. Do u think Jones gain strength by gaining weight? dumbest shit ever. 

Jones has no knockout power in LHw. He tKO many guys from GnP but never with a one punch. So what makes him a force at HW? 

he might do well against few HW by controlling the diatance but Cain will just eat his punches like nothing and clinch him up and maul the shit out of him. 

Jones was barely handling Gus, who is some what equal physique, HW is different ball game. Too much weight and force for Jones to use his oblique kicks and circle outside. Plus, that kind of fight is wack.

It was always sad to watch Bj penn against bigger 170, who will tare him apart . If Jones moves to HW, it'll be the same type of scenario except I won't be sad cuz I hate Jon Jones.

Glad to see your copy and paste is working. Phone Post 3.0

andyman011 -
andyman011 -

Cain punishes legs first off. Second Jones weighs in lhw at around 240 it wouldnt be a change of more than 5 lbs.

Cain has always fought bigger tougher stronger guys than Jones. Cain handles anybody in the clinch, he held Brock on the cage. Jones would take a few leg kicks, defend 1 or 2 takedowns trade a couple punches and start to slow down while Cain is still going full fledge shoving him into the cage.

Jones would run out crying like Forrest if this fight happened Phone Post

It's possible. But JDS has never been able to go 5 rounds. Bones has a couple times. JDS doesn't have bones wrestling or clinch to keep Cain from wearing him down with his pace. Bones is quicker than Cain. His striking more diverse. And again I believe a 240 pound jones is stronger than Cain. Cain only has the cardio and better hands which he won't be able to use because of Jones reach. Phone Post 3.0

Yun -

Yes, Most people gain strength by gaining weight, especially muscle which is to be assumed. I didn't realize I was talking to a mentally challenged person... Phone Post 3.0

Truth is,

Cain has never fought a fighter like Bones. And bones has never fought a guy like Cain. Phone Post 3.0