Jorge Facing A Trilogy Of Felonies

I’m sure that attitude will go over swimmingly with the judge lol

5 Likes

Had 25 minutes sanctioned to beat on Colby and still catches 3 felonies.

What a hoe

8 Likes

You don’t have to like Colby to know that Jorge is a massive loser.

9 Likes

Jorge would say “three piece and a soda”

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

3 Likes

Hold up. He fucken sucker punched him. If your gonna fight someone they need to be willing or be posing a serious threat. going around attacking people from behind is bitch made imo. I’d happily tell Jorge that too, I don’t care if he’d beat my ass. it’s truth.

11 Likes

He better hope he can plea them down to misdemeanor charges and agree that if he pleads guilty he will do only a little time but I doubt he walks free of all of this.

1 Like

He is literally on tape attacking him how can you still claim innocence? Hah Colby broke that man

5 Likes

doesnt change anything i said

2 year sentence
Pay for damages and pain and suffering and missed work

Seems fair for the ambush sneak attack. Famous people should not get preferential treatment.

5 Likes

yup

1 Like

Some emotional hoes on this forum. “You don’t say that about someone’s kids!!!” All he said was that Jorge is a deadbeat dad, and how does Jorge respond? By facing felonies, fines, and potential jail time. Kinda proving Colby right.

I like Jorge but it’s not like Colby said he was gonna eat Jorge’s children, which fanboys on this site LOVED when Tyson said it.

Y’all are sensitive girls these days.

11 Likes

If you’re a good dad you shouldn’t be so defensive about being called a shitty dad.

4 Likes

I like Masvidal and would consider myself a fan. But a sneak attack like that is really inexcusable.

3 Likes

Where did I say he broke a law?

Hope they let Jorge watch PPV from jail while Colby headlining card, sucker punching coward.

6 Likes

I don’t know if this is considered among the three charges this article States he’s facing , but one of them had to do with wearing a mask while committing a crime and I believe that charge has been dropped already

2 Likes

They dropped that charge

1 Like

And is Bob Menery getting charged for conspiracy?
He’s the one that allegedly texted masvidal and waved his arm to give greasy George the signal to attack

1 Like

You didnt , but Really , Think , and Should are inadmissible in Judge Judys Courtroom :slight_smile:

Bitch moves get the bitches cheering, just look at all the support for Masvidal

3 Likes