Jorge Facing A Trilogy Of Felonies

2 Likes

UFC welterweight Jorge Masvidal is willing to fight Michel Pereira. However, not in the cage.

The Brazilian is fresh off a victory over Santiago Ponzinibbio last month at UFC Vegas 55. Following the bout, Pereira called out Jorge Masvidal for a showdown in the future. The source of the callout was the Brazilian alleging that ā€˜Gamebredā€™ messaged his wife on Instagram.
In the following days, fans learned more about the private exchange between Masvidal and Pereiraā€™s wife. The BMF champion shared screenshots of the text conversation, showing that his rivalā€™s wife messaged him first. Along with that, Masvidal confirmed he had no interest in fighting Pereira.

Now, Jorge Masvidal has expanded his thoughts on Michel Pereira on The MMA Hour . ā€˜Gamebredā€™ stated that he would have zero problems talking to his rival in the street. However, he has zero interest in facing him in the cage over the drama.
ā€œHow do you put your wife out there like that? And then you see what happened,ā€ said Masvidal on The MMA Hour. ā€œI donā€™t know if he told her, ā€˜Hey, hit this guy up ā€™cause this is how Iā€™m gonna make this big narrative and weā€™re gonna get into a fight.ā€™ (h/t MMANews )

Jorge Masvidal continued, ā€œIf he wants to scrap, when I see his b*tch-ass Iā€™ll scrap him, but as far as like, getting money, or him being a ranked guy, or somebody that I care to fight, nah, he doesnā€™t fit any of those categories,ā€ added Masvidal. ā€œHe has to make up this fictitious story about me wanting his chick. I donā€™t even remember what she looks like.

ā€œI wish them nothing but happiness in their, whatever they call it together. But as far as me and this f*cker goes, if he sees me in the street, then we can talk about it,ā€ said Masvidal. ā€œBut in the cage? Bro, youā€™re literally nobody.ā€

Him calling Covington a coward sort of sounds like heā€™s admitted he did it. Heā€™s not saying he never did just that Covington is a coward for pressing charges.

What defense is he going to use? He said a bad thing months ago, so it was my right to attack him with no prior warning. Pretty sure this will get knocked down to simple assaults with literally no harm except in a civil suit!

2 Likes

Already planning his next sucker punch sneak attack lol

Trash.

9 Likes

I hope this is some televised amber Heard v Johnny Depp shit, where Colby is sitting in the court room refusing to look into Jorgeā€™s eyes.

1 Like

Facepalm

2 Likes

What he did doesnā€™t make him wrong. Colby is a coward talked shit to Werdum and called the police n tried to file charges cause he threw a boomerang at him lol. Coward shit

1 Like

Yep. Most the people on here are all legal experts with no morals experience with the justice system, same with the Cain situation.

1 Like

Amazing to me with all the intelligence on this board these 2 cases are still being debated months later

1 Like

This

You know what type of person is okay with jumping someone especially after they beat your stupid ass for 25 minutes in front of the whole world? Weak little pussies who get their ass beat in the first place.

8 Likes

This NEEDS TO HAPPEN!! I also say blackball him from the business. The guy is a piece of shit!

5 Likes

Yeah I agree. I think itā€™s mostly trolls. No one can sit here and say they might not of done the same thing Cain did had that happened to their son. If they do theyā€™re either lying just to argue or cowards.

1 Like

Absolutely agree. What a bitch move.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/uhOklUnl10M

You can clearly see on this video Colby Covington is on the left and Bob menery is on the right, he then signaled for Mas & his buddy to attack. These guys are huge scumbags!

3 Likes

Did Bob Menery really set Colby up like that? Guy seems like a sack of shit on the nelk podcast

2 Likes
1 Like

Such a fag way to think. He beat him in the cage after saying whatever he wanted, he can certainly say whatever he wants now. Jorge couldnā€™t make him stop so fuck im

5 Likes

What if Bob Menery actually set up Jorge? Think about it

2 Likes

images.jpeg-1

I like how you think

2 Likes