Jorge Gurgel vs Joe Jordan

Does anybody know how far MN is from MI? We would love to bring some guys to watch these fights!
Let us know when you have the exact details...

If anyone has contact info for this event please post I would like to submitt my bio for this tourney!!

Jay Ireland

ttt

Joe by out-knock from standing.

"If" (Big IF) Joe would win (no disrespect to Joe), it will not be by K.O.!

Do you all thing that because Jorge is (a) Brazilian & (b) a BJJ Black Belt that he does not train in his boxing?

He works with Rich Franklin everyday. We all know that Rich has got heavy hands. I have witnessed some of their training sessions, and Jorge can take it (aginst a guys that has great hands and weighes 50+ opunds more them he does). And dont be fooled Jorge sure as hell dishes it out!

Regardless, it would be a Good fight, if it happens...it is a tournament.

"Joe by out-knock from standing."

Right! I don't think so...

Ok, I agree with you, Joe will most likely TKO via ground and pound, but it just sounded better the other way.

Nobody has ever ground and pounded Jorge... Somehow I think Franklin, Rafferty, etc, will prepare him well...

I guess we will see....
TTT for Jorge

what about bolt isn't he in there at 155?

I spoke with Pat Miletich the other day about Jorge. I feel confident in Pat's opinion and I belive I train with the very best team in the US, if not the world. So I believe I have the edge in trainer and team support. So it comes down to the skills I have and conditioning. As far as conditioning, I give the edge to Jorge right now. Thats the one thing I will spend most of my time working on.

Jorge and I are very different fighters. I belive I'm more like a mix of Jens and Matt. Not nearly as good but I do try to follow their lead.

It would be nice if I could repeat what Matt did to Newton and Hayato "Mach" Sakurai....Theirs a lot of time between now and this fight. I will probly fight 3 more times before we meet. If things go well and I stay healthy and we do match up, it will be a great fight....Joe Jordan

Both guys are awesome in their own right! Good luck to them. Casey Oxendine/Gracie Barra ETSU

Is there any wierdness about this possible match up? I know Rich and Jorge both go out to train with Miletich, and that all the guys (Pulver, Horn) come to Cincinnai on occasion.

No not at all. This is a sport.....Joe Jordan