Jorge Rivera v. Kampmann UFC85??

Jorge is one of the most unpredictable fighters out there. He has looked real good lately.

Good match up, this could go either way.

MSARiveraVALTUDO - In defense to that statement, Rivera banged up a prime Lousieau while still a raw fighter and managed to lump up Franklin pretty badly as well. He also, Ko'ed Mark Weir and Solomon Hutcherson and in my opinion did the best against Anderson Silva... Chonan excepted. You have to look at who Jorge has fought in his career and give the nod to top competitors throughout. Thoughts?

I agree he is right there. As someone who has worked with him. I know his attitude and work ethic are top notch

"Everybody" may be a generalization, but leading up to the fight there was an abundance of mma fans dogging Rivera as being tossed to the wolves.

I am biased as a Rivera fan, I like his style and the intensity with which he performs. Cant argue with that statement, but I do think style-wise Jorge has the tools to beat Kampmann.

Jorge beat Lutter and YouTube only has rnd. 2 of the Silva fight. Round 1 is the one to watch that may sway your opinion. Rethink that statement of "Laughing" at anyone who steps up against anderson silva.

Im excited to see this fight. I would like to see Martin at WW as well, seems a better fit for his size.

Jorge has vastly improved every area of his game....Look for another solid victory from Rivera.

ttt for jorge

I dont think Kampmann has the ground game to beat Jorge's.

ttt

ttt

ttt

It appears you didn't tell Jorge about Kampmann's ground game.......thanks......

:)