josh grispis wife is delirious

crazy chick like this definitely goes A2M

RGS87GN -
shaqitup -
RGS87GN - English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0
A staffie is a pitbull Phone Post 3.0
An America staffy is. English I believe isn't. Technically. At least in whatever classification have her parents show the dogs, they aren't. Phone Post 3.0
They re all banned here Phone Post 3.0

BurnMyEyes - crazy chick like this definitely goes A2M

hahaahahahaha... right after Taco Bell..

she is actually a good looking woman though.........

Very sad situation.

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0

No pics of said wife????? Guess I'll imagine Phone Post 3.0

Stockholm syndrome.

ColeMillerATT - Can't even watch past the third minute. Phone Post 3.0
35 seconds for me Phone Post 3.0

If you guys watched the full episode. She is fucking mental.<br /><br />She talks about the house being haunted and thats why Josh done what he done also. And that the basement is a portal to hell and where the previous house owner died and Josh started spending lots of time down there also. Which is where they found cocaine and other drugs.

She has a pretty face but fuck that mess.

They also said he won his first 4 UFC fights.

RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
Alumynabjj - 
RGS87GN - English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0

lol, she maybe retarded yet so you are you and Josh Grispi is nuts. Here is the video before any of you guys start thinking Josh is not nuts.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/video-josh-grispi-wife-kaitlyn-discuss-domestic-abuse-allegations-on-thursdays-dr-phil

Who is denying that the guy is crazy? It's just infuriating when the media is dishonest - like was there any need in this case? But obviously Grispi should be caged up for a long time.
Blake what is wrong with you? Obviously he should be locked up? And you're guessing he encouraged buddy to attack her? Do you work for Dr Phil or something you fag? Phone Post 3.0

Are you crazy? The fucking dog savagely attacked her - there's almost no way it could've done this without any encouragement. I have a dog exactly like theirs, she's a great dane and not nearly as vicious, but whenever there was a heated argument, she started going after the aggressor. And I always found myself encouraging her, so that the other person had to deal with a dog barking in their face, and they directed their attention toward the dog instead of me.

But say you've got a vicious dog that does more than bark & growl, and you're angry enough, do you honestly think Josh gives a fuck that the dog is biting his wife? If he's insanely mad, in a heated argument, it probably felt good like, "yeah, chill the fuck out or you'll get bitten again"... Maybe that's how prior incidents played out, but in the latest incident, he didn't stop the dog until his wife suffered serious bites. So yeah, fuck that guy. No matter how crazy Grispi's wife got, how loud she screamed at him, there's no way to justify what he did.

What a mess

He's a cunt, she's a cunt, her mother's a cunt, Dr Phil is a cunt and I can't say this for sure cos I never met him but Buddy the dog sounds like a cunt too.

Basically they're all a gang of cunts. Imagine actually being married to that thing and then finding out you have a mother in law like that. Josh is a complete pussy for having to resort to beating her but I could see how she could make someone snap. Phone Post 3.0

blakemp -
RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
Alumynabjj - 
RGS87GN - English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0

lol, she maybe retarded yet so you are you and Josh Grispi is nuts. Here is the video before any of you guys start thinking Josh is not nuts.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/video-josh-grispi-wife-kaitlyn-discuss-domestic-abuse-allegations-on-thursdays-dr-phil

Who is denying that the guy is crazy? It's just infuriating when the media is dishonest - like was there any need in this case? But obviously Grispi should be caged up for a long time.
Blake what is wrong with you? Obviously he should be locked up? And you're guessing he encouraged buddy to attack her? Do you work for Dr Phil or something you fag? Phone Post 3.0

Are you crazy? The fucking dog savagely attacked her - there's almost no way it could've done this without any encouragement. I have a dog exactly like theirs, she's a great dane and not nearly as vicious, but whenever there was a heated argument, she started going after the aggressor. And I always found myself encouraging her, so that the other person had to deal with a dog barking in their face, and they directed their attention toward the dog instead of me.

But say you've got a vicious dog that does more than bark & growl, and you're angry enough, do you honestly think Josh gives a fuck that the dog is biting his wife? If he's insanely mad, in a heated argument, it probably felt good like, "yeah, chill the fuck out or you'll get bitten again"... Maybe that's how prior incidents played out, but in the latest incident, he didn't stop the dog until his wife suffered serious bites. So yeah, fuck that guy. No matter how crazy Grispi's wife got, how loud she screamed at him, there's no way to justify what he did.
Shithead. Buddy didn't savagely attack anyone. He nipped her. The kid is my best friend and that dog stayed at my house for a couple days about a month ago because he had an ear infection that kait refused to take care of. He was around my dog and my 6 month old daughter and he's a fantastic, well tempered dog. Kait is complete fucking liar and a psychopath. Anyone who has ever met Josh likes him. He's a good person, great friend and father. Kait may actually be Satan. You can state your opinion all you want, but I KNOW them. That's the only reason I started to post here after years of just reading threads. My friend was getting destroyed on here, and it's all because of faggots like you that believe what they read. Phone Post 3.0

Alumynabjj -
RGS87GN - 
Alumynabjj -

I honestly don't even know what you just said. But, I'm not clicking your link, I don't watch that gay show. Phone Post 3.0

You're ability to comprehend is on the same level as in picking friends. Seriously, no way you make more than 15 bucks an hour.
$31.98 Phone Post 3.0

RGS87GN -
Alumynabjj -
RGS87GN - 
Alumynabjj -

I honestly don't even know what you just said. But, I'm not clicking your link, I don't watch that gay show. Phone Post 3.0

You're ability to comprehend is on the same level as in picking friends. Seriously, no way you make more than 15 bucks an hour.
$31.98 Phone Post 3.0
I make $3.73 an hour, that's good right?

All jokes aside I hope this mess gets figured out for the kids. Wouldn't be the first time if Josh did it, and wouldn't be the first time if she made it all up and set him up.

Fucked up situation. Phone Post 3.0

Generally speaking of course. I don't know them. Just saying men have beat women before and women have lied and made it all up before. I watched 15 seconds of that video though and saw all I needed to see. Phone Post 3.0

I bet she fuck like a jackhammer! Fucking Linda Blair in the bedroom. Phone Post 3.0

Goodness...so sad.

ColeMillerATT - Can't even watch past the third minute. Phone Post 3.0
ditto Phone Post 3.0