josh grispis wife is delirious

crazy people are crazy.

RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
Alumynabjj - 
RGS87GN - English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0

lol, she maybe retarded yet so you are you and Josh Grispi is nuts. Here is the video before any of you guys start thinking Josh is not nuts.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/video-josh-grispi-wife-kaitlyn-discuss-domestic-abuse-allegations-on-thursdays-dr-phil

Who is denying that the guy is crazy? It's just infuriating when the media is dishonest - like was there any need in this case? But obviously Grispi should be caged up for a long time.
Blake what is wrong with you? Obviously he should be locked up? And you're guessing he encouraged buddy to attack her? Do you work for Dr Phil or something you fag? Phone Post 3.0

Are you crazy? The fucking dog savagely attacked her - there's almost no way it could've done this without any encouragement. I have a dog exactly like theirs, she's a great dane and not nearly as vicious, but whenever there was a heated argument, she started going after the aggressor. And I always found myself encouraging her, so that the other person had to deal with a dog barking in their face, and they directed their attention toward the dog instead of me.

But say you've got a vicious dog that does more than bark & growl, and you're angry enough, do you honestly think Josh gives a fuck that the dog is biting his wife? If he's insanely mad, in a heated argument, it probably felt good like, "yeah, chill the fuck out or you'll get bitten again"... Maybe that's how prior incidents played out, but in the latest incident, he didn't stop the dog until his wife suffered serious bites. So yeah, fuck that guy. No matter how crazy Grispi's wife got, how loud she screamed at him, there's no way to justify what he did.
Shithead. Buddy didn't savagely attack anyone. He nipped her. The kid is my best friend and that dog stayed at my house for a couple days about a month ago because he had an ear infection that kait refused to take care of. He was around my dog and my 6 month old daughter and he's a fantastic, well tempered dog. Kait is complete fucking liar and a psychopath. Anyone who has ever met Josh likes him. He's a good person, great friend and father. Kait may actually be Satan. You can state your opinion all you want, but I KNOW them. That's the only reason I started to post here after years of just reading threads. My friend was getting destroyed on here, and it's all because of faggots like you that believe what they read. Phone Post 3.0

I think its pretty clear that Josh and Kaitlyn both have serious issues. Crazy may attract crazy. Josh may be a good person, friend, and father but its pretty clear he beat the shit out of his wife. I feel bad for the dog, the kids. I know you're defending your friend but the pictures and witness testimony show a pretty clear story of what happened. He's an MMA fighter and even if his wife is batshit crazy he still shouldn't have beat her down like that. Its a sick situation all around and its pretty clear the grandmom is the person who should have custody of the kids.

RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
Alumynabjj - 
RGS87GN - English Staffordshire terrier. Tried to tell some of you, don't believe what you are hearing and reading. She's bonkers and border line retarded. Phone Post 3.0

lol, she maybe retarded yet so you are you and Josh Grispi is nuts. Here is the video before any of you guys start thinking Josh is not nuts.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/video-josh-grispi-wife-kaitlyn-discuss-domestic-abuse-allegations-on-thursdays-dr-phil

Who is denying that the guy is crazy? It's just infuriating when the media is dishonest - like was there any need in this case? But obviously Grispi should be caged up for a long time.
Blake what is wrong with you? Obviously he should be locked up? And you're guessing he encouraged buddy to attack her? Do you work for Dr Phil or something you fag? Phone Post 3.0

Are you crazy? The fucking dog savagely attacked her - there's almost no way it could've done this without any encouragement. I have a dog exactly like theirs, she's a great dane and not nearly as vicious, but whenever there was a heated argument, she started going after the aggressor. And I always found myself encouraging her, so that the other person had to deal with a dog barking in their face, and they directed their attention toward the dog instead of me.

But say you've got a vicious dog that does more than bark & growl, and you're angry enough, do you honestly think Josh gives a fuck that the dog is biting his wife? If he's insanely mad, in a heated argument, it probably felt good like, "yeah, chill the fuck out or you'll get bitten again"... Maybe that's how prior incidents played out, but in the latest incident, he didn't stop the dog until his wife suffered serious bites. So yeah, fuck that guy. No matter how crazy Grispi's wife got, how loud she screamed at him, there's no way to justify what he did.
Shithead. Buddy didn't savagely attack anyone. He nipped her. The kid is my best friend and that dog stayed at my house for a couple days about a month ago because he had an ear infection that kait refused to take care of. He was around my dog and my 6 month old daughter and he's a fantastic, well tempered dog. Kait is complete fucking liar and a psychopath. Anyone who has ever met Josh likes him. He's a good person, great friend and father. Kait may actually be Satan. You can state your opinion all you want, but I KNOW them. That's the only reason I started to post here after years of just reading threads. My friend was getting destroyed on here, and it's all because of faggots like you that believe what they read. Phone Post 3.0

So either she's the greatest actress of all time in these videos, or you just don't understand the situation and are siding with your friend.

In all of these situations, there are the friends that try to defend their buddy blindly without seeing any evidence, saying they're a great guy. Have you ever been in a romantic relationship with him in which you have to give and take living in the same house? If so maybe you can comment on his ability to handle a serious relationship, but if not you haven't seen what happens behind closed doors.

Who knows exactly what happened, but if he sent those text messages he is a piece of trash plain and simple.

Also you don't just marry a crazy bitch, and if you do it's most likely your own damn fault, especially after having a kid with them. When you decide to marry somebody, you should get to know them, and even live with them for a while to see if you can stand them.

I Wild Each It -

With that filthy mouth and italian temper...I bet she's pure fucking chaos in the bedroom. 

LOL.. The usage of the word chaos here absolutely killed me Phone Post 3.0

Somebody should gif when she says "shut up" Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - People were saying josh was getting steamrolled and everyone on here was jumping all over them...where r they now? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad I'm divorced. Phone Post 3.0

lol, I need to see that.

after all, perhaps they deserve each other.

What a weird couple.

Salt the Snail -
RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
Alumynabjj - 

I think its pretty clear that Josh and Kaitlyn both have serious issues. Crazy may attract crazy. Josh may be a good person, friend, and father but its pretty clear he beat the shit out of his wife. I feel bad for the dog, the kids. I know you're defending your friend but the pictures and witness testimony show a pretty clear story of what happened. He's an MMA fighter and even if his wife is batshit crazy he still shouldn't have beat her down like that. Its a sick situation all around and its pretty clear the grandmom is the person who should have custody of the kids.

It's pretty clear? He beat her down? Guy you're......less than smart. If Josh hit kaitlyn even one time, at like 20% she would have broken bones in her face and possibly be more mentally retarded. I'm sure you're a super bad ass in real life and have been hit by fedor and survived. But, us normal humans can't take shots from Josh Grispi, you can't explain it until you've felt it. And, there were no witnesses. The neighbour is the definition of white trash and just wanted to be on tv. If you guys had heard this girl speak, before this story came out, and you wouldn't have to swallow your pride and admit you judged him based on the fucking news articles. You would never have believed a word of it. I don't want an apology from any one of you. Just remember this whole situation next time you jump to conclusions about someone else's character. The wrong person just did 85 days in jail, away from his kids. Phone Post 3.0

Once she gets out of that relationship, she'll be on the hunt for a guy just like him

Happens every time

For those of you who didn't watch the video, it was super weird. She seemed to be downplaying most of it. She didn't come right out and say he hit her, but she also didn't say he didn't. The question Dr Phil asked her was something like "is it fair to say those injuries (showed photos of her) were the result of an altercation with your husband?" and she said something like, "um...I guess." I wish he would have asked her what she meant by that, or at least ask her point blank, did he hit you in the face?

She said the dog thing happened when they were arguing, and the dog bit her because they were getting loud and crazy, and Josh grabbed the dog and got him away from her.

When Josh was on the phone, he was asked if he hit her, and he said no, and was later asked if it's ever ok to hit a woman and he said no.

Again, I have no idea what the real story is, don't have a dog in this fight (no pun intended) just relaying what I saw on the video for those of you who don't have 40 minutes to waste.

blakemp - 
RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
Alumynabjj - 

Not to break balls, but your point kinda contradicts itself. You say your dog would go after the aggressor when an argument was going on, but you also say that Josh likely provoked the dog into biting her.

Am I misunderstanding your post? Are you saying the wife was likely the aggressor which got the dog to go after her, or are you saying Josh got the dog to do it?

Or are you saying she got crazy, which got the dog to go after her, then Josh encouraged the dog to bite her when the dog was already going after her? I'm not trying to break balls, I really want to understand what you're trying to say.

ColeMillerATT - Can't even watch past the third minute. Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if she's ever watched The Amityville Horror, because she thinks the house is haunted and Josh is being possessed and suddenly doing odd things like spend a lot of time in the basement.

This woman is coocoo for coco puffs lol, but I feel sorry for her.

I'll bet she is an absolute demon in the sack.

The craziest always are.

3 musts:
1. Don't marry them
2. Wear a condom
3. Wear a condom

RGS87GN -
blakemp -
RGS87GN - 
blakemp -
Alumynabjj - 

Your friend is getting destroyed on here because he's a piece of shit wife bashing scumbag.

Trying to put it all on one of the nutjobs just ain't gonna work fella. Phone Post 3.0

I truly believe she lied out of anger, and now that she's not angry anymore, she's desperately trying to backtrack and undo the problems her lies caused. I honestly don't even think he wrote those texts. I'm not saying he's definitely absolutely innocent, I just have a hard time beliving the woman on Dr. Phil was being completly forthcoming from the beginning. Phone Post 3.0

I clicked on this thread because I thought the title said Josh Grispi's wife is delicious.

I was not disappointed.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I truly believe she lied out of anger, and now that she's not angry anymore, she's desperately trying to backtrack and undo the problems her lies caused. I honestly don't even think he wrote those texts. I'm not saying he's definitely absolutely innocent, I just have a hard time beliving the woman on Dr. Phil was being completly forthcoming from the beginning. Phone Post 3.0

I immediately thought the same when they showed the texts on the show.  Just reading them, they sounded like bullshit and something she sent herself from his phone, so she would have evidence later. 

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I truly believe she lied out of anger, and now that she's not angry anymore, she's desperately trying to backtrack and undo the problems her lies caused. I honestly don't even think he wrote those texts. I'm not saying he's definitely absolutely innocent, I just have a hard time beliving the woman on Dr. Phil was being completly forthcoming from the beginning. Phone Post 3.0
Ironic screen name is ironic Phone Post 3.0