Josh Gross is such an idiot....HDNET

He's on HDNET basically saying its Dana White's fault that Fedor isn't fighting in the UFC. Blah Blah

I take it you're one of those people that thinks Fedor was actually scared of UFC fighters then???

dude needs a makeover if he's gonna be showing his mug on camera

I like Gross but don't agree with his stance at all on this subject.

josh gross knows more about MMA behind the scenes than you so i would take his word than a dana white fan.

It's not Dana's fault.

He just doesn't have the resources that Bodog, Affliction, and Strikeforce do.

Fedor's mgmt are the reason he's not in the UFC. EVERY SINGLE TOP FIGHTER is/has been able to work with the UFC and fight for them. Fedor is the ONLY one who couldn't come to terms. The reason: They were ridiculous terms.

Fedor isn't scared of anyone, its just the fact he has terrible mgmt.

Gross has picked at Dana White and Zuffa since day one.

Gross is one of the few intelligent and intellectually honest reporters out there. He isn't afraid to anger the Zuffa machine by reporting on a story in a manner which is critical of Zuffa's perspective.

I enjoyed hearing Gross say co-promotion is not valid an excuse... Fedor should be in the UFC, period. 

Co-promotion is a joke...you guys are all wrong. I'm off this thread.

Peckerwood - Co-promotion is a joke...you guys are all wrong. I'm off this thread.

Agreed...

Josh Gross is the single best journalist covering MMA, and has been for some time.

so anyone with an opinion that is not yours is an idiot.. i guess i think you're an idiot then

Pure - 

Josh Gross is the single best journalist covering MMA, and has been for some time.

Hi Josh! I don't blame Dana for not wanting to Co-promote.

Peckerwood - Fedor's mgmt are the reason he's not in the UFC. EVERY SINGLE TOP FIGHTER is/has been able to work with the UFC and fight for them. Fedor is the ONLY one who couldn't come to terms. The reason: They were ridiculous terms.

Fedor isn't scared of anyone, its just the fact he has terrible mgmt.

Gross has picked at Dana White and Zuffa since day one.

This.

love me some josh gross

Pure - Josh Gross is the single best journalist covering MMA, and has been for some time.

Gross is an editorializing hack.

Card -  

The new Bilbo Baggins?