Josh Neer posts Vicious Gym Assault

Shy Guy - The guy was talking shit, Neer invited him to fight, guy got his ass whooped.

Not that big of a deal, imo. Neer was dumb for posting a video of it though. Phone Post 3.0

It's infuriating how stupid people like you are!

Do you realize you're stupid?

Mookie 3:16 -
Shy Guy - The guy was talking shit, Neer invited him to fight, guy got his ass whooped.

Not that big of a deal, imo. Neer was dumb for posting a video of it though. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not saying Neer was right for doing it. It's terrible behavior but this isn't the worst thing in the world. The guy showed up to the gym wanting to fight a pro fighter and he got his ass kicked. He kind of asked for it. Phone Post 3.0

So dumb to post the video.

Shy Guy - 
Mookie 3:16 -

I'm not saying Neer was right for doing it. It's terrible behavior but this isn't the worst thing in the world. The guy showed up to the gym wanting to fight a pro fighter and he got his ass kicked. He kind of asked for it. Phone Post 3.0

No pro who had any honor would actually fight someone over a Facebook challenge.  Neer is a bitch.

What were the odds on this Anik?

Well that escalated quickly.

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

The sound from those elbows tho!!! Phone Post 3.0

i want to see the beginning of the fight now

In Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ the guy still talking shit after getting tuned up like that. Phone Post 3.0

Josh Neers official response and explanation.
Bloody elbow:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/2/23/8097369/ufc-veteran-josh-neer-explains-video-gym-fight-moron-knockout-mma-news Phone Post 3.0

From Bloody Elbow-/-

Former UFC fighter Josh "The Dentist" Neer posted a brutal 14 second video on Youtube (which you can view at the top of the page) of him delivering heavy punishment on someone at his gym. The unidentified man can be seen getting viciously elbowed and punched repeatedly by Neer, who then threw a closing soccer kick to his head even after they were separated.

Bloody Elbow's John Nash spoke with Neer, who provided us with this official statement as well as Facebook messages sent to him prior to the fight:

"Basically the guys a dumbass and been talking shit about MMA fighters for a month. On and on, I usually ignore him but this Saturday he wrote me on Facebook the message i gave. He had written 10 messages to me talking shit which I ignored, but this time I said if you really want to fight come to the gym Monday at 5:30.

I don't know what his problem is but he's a big guy, like 6-6 and 270 pounds and just acts like a bully. That what he seems like to me, just a bully.

He showed up at 6:10, 40 mins into my practice. And then I asked him if he wanted to fight Rakim or me and Rakim is bigger then me so of course he chose me." Phone Post 3.0

Not sure what led to that. But that is pretty savage to take place in a gym. I would like to know the story but not much would excuse that to me. Phone Post 3.0

Neer also added that his reasoning behind posting the video was the hope that Patrick Martin would "shut up" after continuing to message him on Facebook even after the fight. The 31-year-old was released from the UFC in 2013 and last competed in professional MMA in October 2014, losing a unanimous decision to Paul Bradley in Bellator. He is currently not under contract with Bellator per The MMA Report's Jason Floyd. Phone Post 3.0

Neer's explanation makes him seem just as stupid as I thought.

Cadillacphat - From Bloody Elbow-/-

Former UFC fighter Josh "The Dentist" Neer posted a brutal 14 second video on Youtube (which you can view at the top of the page) of him delivering heavy punishment on someone at his gym. The unidentified man can be seen getting viciously elbowed and punched repeatedly by Neer, who then threw a closing soccer kick to his head even after they were separated.

Bloody Elbow's John Nash spoke with Neer, who provided us with this official statement as well as Facebook messages sent to him prior to the fight:

"Basically the guys a dumbass and been talking shit about MMA fighters for a month. On and on, I usually ignore him but this Saturday he wrote me on Facebook the message i gave. He had written 10 messages to me talking shit which I ignored, but this time I said if you really want to fight come to the gym Monday at 5:30.

I don't know what his problem is but he's a big guy, like 6-6 and 270 pounds and just acts like a bully. That what he seems like to me, just a bully.

He showed up at 6:10, 40 mins into my practice. And then I asked him if he wanted to fight Rakim or me and Rakim is bigger then me so of course he chose me." Phone Post 3.0
Need more witnesses, other people in the gym step up!! Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -

Full story:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/2/23/8097369/ufc-veteran-josh-neer-explains-video-gym-fight-moron-knockout-mma-news

Thank you. Phone Post 3.0