Josh Neer posts Vicious Gym Assault

Rickson's Aura - Josh Neer has been in trouble with the law before. I don't remember specifics, but it wasn't limited to something small like getting into a fight with somebody. The UFC of course continued to offer him fights despite that on his record. Neer always seemed like a d-bag who was not right in the head.

Yup, I never thought anything bad of Neer, but he did seem a little "off."  Now this video confirms it.  Always thought he was a Diaz brother wanna-be as well. 

Obviously Neer is a piece of shit and has zero honor.  Hope he goes to prison for this assault.

Come on guys, that wasn't that bad. The kick was a little excessive, but that wasn't bad at all. Phone Post 3.0

KrmtDfrog - @MattRoth512 guy challenged him to a fight on Facebook, neer made him wear gloves and the guy is fine still on fb talking trash tonight
Ha, fuck that guy then. Phone Post 3.0

KrmtDfrog - @MattRoth512 guy challenged him to a fight on Facebook, neer made him wear gloves and the guy is fine still on fb talking trash tonight
Lol so pros fight ppl who talk shit on facebook now ?
Josh Neer is clearly douche bag not matter what the excuses is Phone Post 3.0

Back story Phone Post 3.0

DJmixmasterMobbie -
That is a terrible backstory. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
DJmixmasterMobbie -
Lol yeah it is Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
DJmixmasterMobbie -
Just reposted for those who were still asking Phone Post 3.0

It is what it was. Phone Post 3.0

That was brutal. Phone Post 3.0

felt good watching that. dont know why. Phone Post 3.0

This guy has screen shots and Neer is lucky his victim is a dumbass Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff -
Lol so pros fight ppl who talk shit on facebook now ?
Josh Neer is clearly douche bag not matter what the excuses is Phone Post 3.0
I remember watching videos of Josh Koscheck and Joe Rogan doing the same thing. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
DJmixmasterMobbie -
Yeah, the guy is wearing his gloves and doesn't look like he showed up to dojo storm him.
Need facebook posts.
I mean I believe ignance on facebook but story is half ass being told. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

DJmixmasterMobbie -
TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
DJmixmasterMobbie -
Just reposted for those who were still asking Phone Post 3.0
No I know, I'm just saying now that we have learned what happened, it's pretty shitty.

Professional fighters should not just invite regular people to their gyms for unregulated fights. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - 
teamquestnorth -
TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
DJmixmasterMobbie -
Yeah, the guy is wearing his gloves and doesn't look like he showed up to dojo storm him.
Need facebook posts.
I mean I believe ignance on facebook but story is half ass being told. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I think there's got to be more to the story.

Still VERY surprised that a pro fighter would publish something like that on YouTube.

Nothing to be gained by it IMO.

I've known MANY gym owners and fighters who get random challenges and insults, but all of them laugh that shit off.

johnf87 -
Rickson's Aura - Josh Neer has been in trouble with the law before. I don't remember specifics, but it wasn't limited to something small like getting into a fight with somebody. The UFC of course continued to offer him fights despite that on his record. Neer always seemed like a d-bag who was not right in the head.

According to his wiki:

"On New Year's Eve 2008 Neer was involved in a high-speed chase with law enforcement in Davenport, Iowa after reportedly hitting a squad car before fleeing the scene. The chase lasted for 20 miles during which Neer reportedly hit speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour before blowing out a tire due to spike strips placed by police. He faced charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, eluding police, hit-and-run, and various other traffic violations. He pled guilty to two charges and did not receive jail time but instead received a suspended sentence."
I remember something about public defecation, too. Phone Post 3.0

in!~

The guy was talking shit, Neer invited him to fight, guy got his ass whooped.

Not that big of a deal, imo. Neer was dumb for posting a video of it though. Phone Post 3.0