Josh Neer released from the UFC

I think neer was matched up with opponents who weren't really a fun style matchup fr him, nate Diaz, Melvin guillard, those guys are fun fight sin which you enjoy Neer.

Pellegrino or tibeau, honestly he didn't recieve much damage, and they were extremely boring fights, i can feel his frustration.

However I must ask, with neer gone, how come danzig is still around? A fighter who has struggled even more.

Strikeforce here he comes.

Sorry to hear he got cut.
Whenever he was an card I knew I'd be a decent fight.

No surprize.

4-6 all time in the UFC

this blows hes one of my favorite fighters..

the guy who showed up against danzig is a contender..

It's all a cycle. If he puts on a win-streak on the smaller shows, he'll be back. 

As many guys that have gotten hurt lately, the UFC might actually need him to fight. Odd move by the UFC.

I like watchne him fight, win or lose, but he has cost me some money his last few outs...

But still one tough SOB who always gives an honest fight.  He wont have trouble finding work.

What in the FUCK?!?!?!?

I don't agree with this at all!  His fights against Mac and Nate Diaz were some of the best in the division in the last few years...he was outwrestled in his last 2 fights, but at least he was trying to fight!  He almost sub'd Pellegrino and he was trying his ass off to knock out Gleison...this is fucking sad and ridiculous.

I mean cut a guy who gets knocked out or submitted!

Neer never came close to being KO'd or submitted by Pellegrino or Gleison.  He was taken down...big fucking deal.

And he stepped up to fight for an injured Sean Sherk. 

Bry Bry I said K-1 because he always talking bout no body wants to stand and fight with him. let him go over there and stand up with those killers.

Ufc also pays better than 99% of shows out there.

Bry Bry - ^^Neer in K-1 are you serious??the guy has been outstruck by nick/nate diaz for piss sake...the guy isnt close to being a great striker...

well he's consistently shown that he has nearly ZERO in the wrestling department when it comes to MMA, so there had to be some reason that the UFC kept him around.......right?  Mean faces?  Shit talking during fights?

probably will sign with MFC

With the extra time he has now, maybe he could work on developing a sprawl.

Reggie Warren Jr - What in the FUCK?!?!?!?

I don't agree with this at all! His fights against Mac and Nate Diaz were some of the best in the division in the last few years...he was outwrestled in his last 2 fights, but at least he was trying to fight! He almost sub'd Pellegrino and he was trying his ass off to knock out Gleison...this is fucking sad and ridiculous.

THIS!

The danzig fight is an all time favorite for me.

I think Neer will get picked back up by UFC or definitely another org.  They'd be foolish not to puttem on cards.  Outside his takedown defense, he is pretty damn exciting to watch. No quit in him.

cant lie, not exactly unhappy to see him go

hope he goes to DREAM to get his ass kicked :)

I'm sure if he gets a couple of good wins, they'll bring him back (which is what I hope happens).

I wrote this about Neer the other day.  Sucks seeing him cut.  I love Neer.

http://www.mmafullcontact.com/dentistry-and-josh-neer/

that's a shame. neer's a tough dude and i like watching him fight.