Josh Neer vs NAA, Friday night!

there only about 3 oz of professional boxing glove on your knuckle. Boxers will kill people when we switch over if ever! U better fear me, those who dont will be brain damaged

sounds like ure already brain damaged...o and what ever happened to you kicking my buddy spencers ass?

"there only about 3 oz of professional boxing glove on your knuckle. Boxers will kill people when we switch over if ever!"

Oh no, I'm betting Fedor is just shitting himself, world champ boxers can't even dominate K-1.

Neer has pro fights retard

EAT @#IT naa

"there only about 3 oz of professional boxing glove on your knuckle. Boxers will kill people when we switch over if ever! U better fear me, those who dont will be brain damaged"

NAA could have worn no gloves and it wouldn't have mattered - he didn't throw but 3 punches the entire fight. Literally. No bullshit.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack, but I'm trying to find out John Halverson's fight weight.

John, would you kindly e-mail your last fight weight to gary@mmaranks.com

thanks,

now back to the thread....

Hindsight is 20/10 it is funny as hell to read Krulls posts now. I hope he comes back and offers 1001 excuses.

halverson fights at 170 rude22

TTT to hear NAA's excuse this time. (Get's violin ready)

Kirik! Can we revoke this green name yet?!

3 punches ???? I dont think I saw an attemt except a weak ass right hook... and PS his nose was fucked.

Rude- email sent, sir.

I'm waiting on threads all over the ug

Maybey both hands are to swollen to type??