Josh Thomson: Ariel Helwani doesn’t train!

Josh Thomson responds to Ariel Helwani.

Timestamp 1:09:22

He also doesn’t copy and paste people’s tweets to try and talk shit like a mental midget.

14 Likes

I’m pretty confident I could beat Ariel’s ass myself

4 Likes

I like Josh less and less these days. Whiney bitch

9 Likes

Do you even media bro?

Cant upload the good gif because the 5 mb limit Chris imposed

Take it to Imgur.com & upload it there.It will turnout like a short video here.I’ve done it before.

He’s all over the place at the beginning, didn’t even know what’s his damn point was.
About the “owning your own” podcast thing, let’s be honest, Ariel’s gonna get more traction than them two even if he starts his own podcast

4 Likes

The mermaid is a cunt. His apologists are cunts.

4 Likes

Didn’t Frank shamrock slip in Josh being the first openly gay fighter during a broadcast at one point? Maybe strikeforce? He didn’t get in trouble, it totally slipped by. I know they had beef of some sort.

3 Likes

Ariel is a weasel, I imagine the dislike is warranted.

6 Likes

Lol I never heard this before

1 Like

Josh turned around and wore a shirt talking shit to Shamrock on his walkout at Strikeforce,but I can’t remember what it said.

If there is interest,I can throw up Josh on the Lytes Out Podcast that just happened two days ago.

1 Like

OW9yC9w

I used to like Thomson. But about 4 podcasts in w Big Jon and something about Thomson starting rubbing me the wrong way.
Finally dawned on me it’s the fact he thinks he’s sooo much more intelligent/insightful/analytical than he is. I know there are times John wants to call him a fucking retard. There has to be

5 Likes

Anyone (besides schaub) who shit talks ariel earns points with me. People like that little faggot are what is wrong with the world in general.

6 Likes