Joshua-Klitscho face off

Joshua is the best HW right now. Which speaks volumes about how bad the division is.

Wlad is 40? Goddamn he looks like he went on the Rocky 4 Drago supplement program

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

Joshua is the best HW right now. Which speaks volumes about how bad the division is.

AJ would do well in any era of HWs imo, real test tomorrow though.

Barry_BondsMVP - If AJ jumps on Wlad early like Corrie Sanders did then it's over for Wlad. AJ can't allow Wlad to dictate the distance and pace.

Yeah but that's not AJ's style unless we have different definitions of jumping on a guy. AJ's a measured fighter working behind a jab,not a blitzer like Corrie Sanders was.

It makes me think of Carl Frampton vs that Mexican dude where Frampton came out guns blazing but was knocked down 2x in the first because he was trying to be something he's not. He returned to his style and won the next 11 rounds. You have to make adjustments but you don't want to abandon your style.

Fury's not a pressure fighter either and he was able to stay in control vs Wlad and freeze him. He couldn't pull the trigger. I take more from that fight 2 years ago than vs Sanders in 2003.

As always just my opinion but we'll find out tomorrow how it goes. I'm looking forward to it. I'm picking AJ.

In for results

I hope Wlad puts on a show. 

Stern -
Barry_BondsMVP - If AJ jumps on Wlad early like Corrie Sanders did then it"s over for Wlad. AJ can"t allow Wlad to dictate the distance and pace.

Yeah but that's not AJ's style unless we have different definitions of jumping on a guy. AJ's a measured fighter working behind a jab,not a blitzer like Corrie Sanders was.

It makes me think of Carl Frampton vs that Mexican dude where Frampton came out guns blazing but was knocked down 2x in the first because he was trying to be something he's not. He returned to his style and won the next 11 rounds. You have to make adjustments but you don't want to abandon your style.

Fury's not a pressure fighter either and he was able to stay in control vs Wlad and freeze him. He couldn't pull the trigger. I take more from that fight 2 years ago than vs Sanders in 2003.

As always just my opinion but we'll find out tomorrow how it goes. I'm looking forward to it. I'm picking AJ.

Yea that"s the thing, if AJ is great he needs to have the ability to adjust. Getting into a jab fest with Wlad is a bad idea, he"ll just wear you down like you said with his jab and clinch. AJ is athletic, has power and quick, come out quickly and jump on the old guy.Fury himself is a big dude I think it was more Fury's size that gave Wlad issues.

AJ via KO. I think he is going to embarrass Klitschko and make this look easy.

I'll be watching but haven't followed boxing in years, have we seen how well aj takes a solid punch? Is/was klitchko as good as people say or did he stay at the top due to lack of talent at heavyweight in recent years? I've got bets on aj 4-6 and 7-9 plus a draw! 

http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2017/04/27/news/vitali-klitschko-backs-brother-wladimir-to-ko-joshua

I dunno, I think he might be a bit biased

Mmarshall1 -

I'll be watching but haven't followed boxing in years, have we seen how well aj takes a solid punch? Is/was klitchko as good as people say or did he stay at the top due to lack of talent at heavyweight in recent years? I've got bets on aj 4-6 and 7-9 plus a draw! 

He got stunned against Dillian Whyte because he got sloppy due to the genuine hatred.

Mmarshall1 -

Hasn't been tested yet, but rumors say it's not solid.

As for your second question, I think Emmanuel Steward had a lot to do with the resurgence of Wlad this past decade.

he taught Wlad how to stay behind his jab and use his reach. Basically protecting his chin. I think his brother was tougher and had the better beard but Wlad is the better boxer.

because of his size and power, matching up with all the past HW's in his prime, he could potentially KO anyone. 

AJ has been dropped and hurt a few times. Whyte stopped him as an amateur. I saw some other guy stop him too. David Price dropped him sparring. Allegedly Lawrence Okolie dropped him hard.

None of that makes me think he's packing glass. You're going to get dropped at heavyweight. That's just how it is unless your name is George Chuvalo or Olver McCall. Those guys are so big and punch so hard it's bound to happen.

It looks like to me he has a better than average chin. Not iron but solid. Whyte tagged AJ good in round 2 and it buzzed him but he worked through it.

Card - 

It is just the lighting

Scrimgali -

Forgot this was this weekend! On my bday no less. My wife is going to leave be me when I tell her I don't want to do anything except watch the fight:)

Happy bday bro

ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -

I hope Wlad puts on a show. 

I hope AJ puts on a show.  Wlad hasn't put on a "show" in years.  I hope he gets shut down.  He is the lay and pray equivalent of boxing.

I use to be a Wladimir fan but so many boring fights...

AJ the heaviest he has been all career.  I really hope that does not mean his speed takes a hit. He has very fast hands for HW and very good fast hard jab.

I think he has enought upper body strength and strength in the legs which are pretty big if Klitschko decides to go Clinchsko.

Sincerely hope AJ catches him.  Otherwise it could be long night,,,,

Both over 100kg ripped. Pair of beasts!

this is the most exciting boxing match up since Maypac. I'm pumped

Ps I'm predicting Joshua by tko