Joslins Holiday Training

Update!!

Monday training at 11am AND at 7pm.

Be there Bea-och!!!

Everyone should come out and train todays class at 11am had a good turnout. Tomorrow's will be even better.

Wiley

Its pretty remarkable that we have a class of 15 to 20 people showing up to an afternoon training session in the middle of everyones vacation time, while the club is shut down!

I say tomorrow after class we all go to Empress of China for lunch ($7.95). Its dirt cheap and its all you can eat. We'll need the carbs and protein if were gonna come back in the evening.

TTT

I'll c ya guys there tonight!!!

Anybody in for traing Tuseday noon class?

Monday at 7pm, and Tuesday at 11am (Dave, I'll be around at noon if you come in a little later).

I repeat, Tuesday, Dec. 30th at 11am.

TTT

You guys keep forgetting about the 10cent wings!!! This will be my last attempt to mention it to you fat bastards before everyone starts to get strict with their dieting and training.

Man I was thinking about the wings today but I haven't seen you online or at the club so I didn't know the name of the place. I hope your healing well and your back soon. Just take it slowly to ensure you come back at 100%.

Wiley

Wings are on Monday nights Wiley, get a hold of me next week if you wanna go. I know nothing makes people feel better than eating greasy wings after training bjj so get a hold of me if you want to go.

i want wings

wing-a-ling

Wiley, you actually think I'd tell you where the wings are? You're out of your mind. I may have to blindfold you guys if we go.

Guys, Happy New Year if I don't see you before the ball drops. Party hard.

I miss my membership... So sad...

Hey gabora, hit me up with an e-mail dude!! nhb82282@hotmail.com Greg

I LOVE the wings and damn it, the wings LOVE me!!!

Ok Rowan I'll be there around 11:30 but what's with 11:00 why can't it be 12:00 Tuesday the class is always 12:00, do you think you can just change every thing do you? ok I'll be there around 11:00.

Dad.

Hey does anyone know an ideal class time for a beginner to try a free lesson at Joslins?