Joslins Holiday Training

Peare, if you don't have a gi go to the Monday or Thursday class at 8pm. If you can't go at night there is a day class tuesday and thursday at noon. Hope that helps. Have fun.

Greg, you have mail. I miss getting beat up by a guy I outweigh by 40 pounds.

Hey Joslin's Crew! Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas. Sorry to anybody who thought I was ducking out from coming on the weekend....I had some last minute shit with work and family come up that prevented me from coming out.

Anyone training on Wednesday or (HAHA I have to ask) Thursday?

Thanks gabora for the response.

Just one more question. Are those times when beginners generally go to take lessons or just times when no Gi is required?(or both)

PEARE,

The Joslins schedule goes as such:

Monday 8-9pm Sub. Wrestling, 9-10:30pm MMA
, Tuesday 12noon -1:30pm Gi, 8-9:30pm Gi
, Wednesday 8-9:30pm MMA
, Thursdays 12noon-1:30pm & 8-9:30pm Sub. Wrestling
, Fridays 8-9:30pm Gi
, Saturday 3:15pm-4:45pm Gi
, Sundays 11-12:30pm Gi

Right now the club is closed, and just a lot of regulars are going into train. Its best you call the club and inquire when they open again after the New Year.

So it's true SCOTTMORRISRULES that you are coming out. It's about time, we all thought you where gay anyways. I hope your parents and friends understand the difficult time you must be having with this big news.

Ooooops, Sorry you meant coming out to train. My mistake nevermind my last paragragh.

No more training until Friday (8pm) when the gym officially opens up for the new year.

Lol @ wiley!

(in best gay voice)

Oh thtop it, Wiley, you thilly boy! I've alwayths been outta tha closet for you, sexay! Why you think I looove it when you take my back....

mmmmm, sink those hooks in deeper, tiger!

After re-reading my post, I don't blame Jay for NEVER wanting to speak to me again!

I could edit it, but, meh.

???

Just for the record, I hope when Scottmorrisrules says "We'll have a gay 'ol time", I hope he means the festive kind and not the penetration of the bum

Your call, Jeff. Your call. I try to be accomodating.

ScottmorrisRULES remind me never to roll with you again (im nervous)

NOT LETTUCE you can roll with me anyday :)

Portuguese2002 dont worry im not leaving you out......i was waiting for you in the shower after class (i know you want some of BIG SEXY:) )

???

Thats it, I'm switching schools. Anybody know of any good Aikido or Tai Chi gyms?

come on portuguese2002 you love it when i get you in the heavy mount with my manhood in you face

.................dont you :(

You are all gay, gay and gay

**wiping tears and hoping NOT LETTUCE will call

Who is gonna Stuff Pj's ass?

Everything goes back to the regular schedule on Friday I believe.

I sure as hell hope something is going to go back to NORMAL!!!! Enough on the Boy-Boy love!!! (and another) ! (for good measure).