Judo throw KO on guy from The Real World

BuddyRevell -  Were they partying near Glendale?

That made me laugh.

My threads

I am using a slow computer right now and the video isn't very smooth.  Did it show that he was tossed on his head?  I didn't see it.  I just saw the rush of people running over to jump in.  I have to use my computer at home and check this out better.  Wasn't sure though if it is clearly shown.

ironrry? who got raped on the san diego season?

and lol at that being a judo throw, he basically tripped a drunk ass dude on a curb.

TTT for badass albino strippers.

1) Awesome that his friends all started throwing down without hesitation.

2) Awesome that he started talking shit about killing people and then got ipponed lol.

one of the greatest videos evar.

Obviously....

^ LOL, yea the slammer appeared to be in a blazer and skinny jeans - pure hipster.

Does Amir have an alibi?

That albino is legit.

One time a jumped into this cab service called Big Daddy cabs and shared a ride with several people. 2 of the passengers were strippers and they were wasted. One turned around with crazy eyes and asked me my name. I told her and she immediately yelled like a harpy and started clawing at me with her long stripper nails. I got out 2 stops early.

Well that slam looked like bullshit to me. I hate cowardly fighting.

I do appreciate the irony of the situation though, at least from the MTV editing...

I hope the guy is ok though bc that was a very bad slam and it was right on the street, I hope whoever the guy is that did that gets his face smashed and balls cut off for that chicken shit behavior. I don't care if the Real World guy slept with his girlfriend right on the dance floor, be manly enough to confront him to his face and fight him.

That guy seems like a cool kid.

Gay if the guy snuck up on him.

Remember when danny got his face crushed?

please someone put this on youtube for us canadian folk

DREAM -- you seem to know Dave... how big is he? He looks like a very small guy.

it looks like a bunch of emo kids vs the Rw Cast

ttt

WOD 502 - 
AmidaHidan - That guy seems like a cool kid.

Gay if the guy snuck up on him.

Remember when danny got his face crushed?

Haha yep. That was a fun season to start out with but got really lame. Notice how in that season there was only one black kid in the house and as a result Danny had no one to help him (Wes may kick ass on the challenges but he didn't want it with those guys). Lesson learned: If you want to be on the Real World make sure you have mostly black cast mates...

i'm almost positive wes went after the guys but the camera stayed on danny

LMAO!

I would fuck their "real world" up too...bunch of fucking pussy ass fags on a  MTV show!

LMAO!!!!! funny shit^^^^