Judo's submissions suck VIDEO PROOF

Ausgepicht - I can't believe how many people on this thread are sarcasm impaired.

LOL Whatever man.  ;)

Retards...

SuckingNonStop..........Nice try......go ahead and dick-tuck.

JDOK,

You fucking monkey. Listen up Corky. The only thing more pathetic than the Judo idiots that don't have the intelligence level to understand I was making a fucking joke were the BJJ douches that actually came to my rescue and agreed with me.

Don't get me wrong you're still a grade A retard. You should be embarrassed to ever voice your opinion in a public place. I'm 100% serious. You are one stupid son of a bitch. I know you were told by your mommy that your a smart cookie but you're not. You have below average intelligence. I promise you that in your day to day life, you are surrounded by people that feel sorry for you. Stop embarrassing yourself. Shut up.

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you people. Every now and then this place impresses me. Then I read post like the ones on this thread and remember why I hate to go to UFC's and refuse to watch them in bars. Lots of dumb sons of bitches like MMA.

Class dismissed.

Great video... Great ****ing video!

SuckingNonStop,

That's a pretty funny rant. I truly take no offense to any of it because it's well worded. Next time use fuckmonkey instead of fucking monkey. I think that was the best part of this whole thread.

But it's still a weak attempt at trying to prove you were trolling. If you were in fact trolling, you suck at trolling.

Now go back in the corner and rock back and forth until meds are dispensed. And no raisins for you.

And the videos are great.

JDOKLR, no offense man, but it was really obvious that he was joking. Painfully so. His first post was him being sarcastic. You guys totally didn't notice and when you guys got your panties bunched up he just ran with it, probably not even thinking it would work...

Re-read the thread. You will kick yourself in the ass for missing it.

ttt

JDOKLR - Judo Ne-Waza is no where near as bad as BJJ Stand-Up.

True.

Ausgepicht - JDOKLR, no offense man, but it was really obvious that he was joking. Painfully so. His first post was him being sarcastic. You guys totally didn't notice and when you guys got your panties bunched up he just ran with it, probably not even thinking it would work...

I never take offense to anything on here unless it's someone I know saying something they would not say to my face. Otherwise I could care less and love the hostility.

That being said: What did he run with? He only posted 2 times after the original video. Then he jumped on my shit cause I called him out for dick tucking. Successful troll-jobs don't go down like this.

Troll job?......Maybe.

Good troll job?.....Could have been.

Dick tuck?..........Looking like it.

I think he's just pissed I changed his screen name to SuckingNonStop, which you must admit is very creative.

ttt

say what you want about Judo, but these guys have some brutal clock choke/bow and arrow choke combinations from the back, as well as some sick armbar setups.

The thing with the judo guys at those levels is that they are ALL strong motherfuckers. You see only a few guys that strong in BJJ. When these guys get anything that resembles a choke, its almost always nightie nightie, since whatever finesse they may be lacking, they'll make up with strength. Nothing wrong with that.

Pretty nice video.

And yeah, I think some folks have a hard time recognizing sarcasm.

Ausgepicht - JDOKLR, no offense man, but it was really obvious that he was joking. Painfully so. His first post was him being sarcastic. You guys totally didn't notice and when you guys got your panties bunched up he just ran with it, probably not even thinking it would work...

LOL Ausgepicht and George are correct.

I can't believe he still didn't get it when I called a guy a "tough noob" when he had a screen name date 2 days after mine. 

RockinNonStop - underdeveloped submissions...

You're a moron. The submissions in that video are very high level. I'd like to see you try to roll with one of those judoka.

BJJ BLACKBELT VS. JUDO BLACKBELTJUDO RULES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8WyUBC3WOo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq40_tTcbbk&feature=related

Great vid!

(and lol@5:20!)

I study Judo, and judo's newaza game needs work for sure in most part. In saying that, there are some judokas who have a pretty good ground game.. Alot of really good gi-chokes, and great side control.. There's nothing worse than losing a judo match to a side control pin.

But overall - the ground game needs work. But it's the rules of judo that prevent it from every progressing..

SarcasmMisser - 
RockinNonStop - underdeveloped submissions...

You're a moron. The submissions in that video are very high level. I'd like to see you try to roll with one of those judoka.

pff whatever man

:)