Julianna Pena goes full tin-foil hat on COVID-19

2 Likes

STFU!

4 Likes

I like free speech. But I find her point incoherent.

3 Likes

This ain’t reddit everyone here knows covid is a joke

60 Likes

There’s always those people who are on the ‘right side’ of an issue but are too dumb to be on it for the right reasons. That’s her.

It’s always a boomer goof that hits you with a really stupid stat, “Did you know that coroners are finding that out of everyone who dies of COVID, 93% of those deaths are actually from the vaccine???”

Like alright bro, take a fuckin lap

12 Likes

I suppose people who haven’t lost family members to it, or struggled with it themselves, might see it as a joke.

There are also people who think the world is flat.

11 Likes

No, it’s a joke. And so are you if you don’t see it by now. It’s got a lower death rate then the common cold. People die from everything, including Covid. Doesn’t mean this hysteria isn’t a joke.

17 Likes

There are also people who get sick and die in the world but dont need the world to shut down, people to take a jab or be validated for it.

11 Likes

It was all about money and power.

I’m not a fan of Pena but props to anyone calling out the common cold for what it is.

The vaccines don’t even work, your government’s robbed you of trillions of tax dollars for “free vaccines”

Be a lion :lion: not a sheep :sheep:

15 Likes

I’m still waiting for the transformer variant.

1 Like

OP do you wear a mask in your car?

7 Likes

Uploading: 395E36F4-7C85-4AC3-B3B9-DAC4C79DE8A1.png…

A long time ago someone made a good point about YouTube channel names… anyone that has “truth” in their name was always the most full of shit conspiracy theorist. If you replace the word Truth with dick and you’ll find some funny names. Sorry I can’t help but think of that video every time I see your name

9 Likes

I had it last February. Recovered just fine after a couple of crappy days. My 14 year old “tested positive”, never showed a sign of having it. If you had an elderly or immuno-compromised family member “pass from Covid” it’s been going on with the flu for about a hundred years now. Feelings don’t equate or validate truth. The world/everyone in charge had the most retarded, knee jerk reaction in the history of humanity. Rest to any human being that’s passed away :pray:t2:, fuck all the silliness trying to be forced down everyone’s throats.

6 Likes

150 thousand people die each day. That number has not increased since covid.

The average person should be more concerned with what happens after we die.

16 Likes

^^ nobody is actually taking Covid serious unless they are on deaths doorstep with 2-3 underlying conditions and massively overweight .

8 Likes

Perfectly said, objective, and factual.

I look forward to when you’re on to your next fad.

3 Likes

People who call it a common cold 100% haven’t had it. I just had it, I wasn’t too bad because my immune system strong like bull. But I was still fucked for a good 5 days, never ending headaches and dizziness, that is no common cold. Absolutely could not work like that. And my gf was a god damn mess from it. Still getting lingering headaches and dizziness 2 weeks later.

6 Likes

I call it the common cold, and I’ve had it twice. Both times it went through me in under 3 days, much like the common cold.

6 Likes