Julianna Pena goes full tin-foil hat on COVID-19

Don’t roll me into your propaganda

I once had chlymidia for 2 or 3 days. Pills worked magic. Must be because it’s the same as the common cold

You probably aren’t in good shape or healthy. I haven’t met anyone that didn’t agree it was a flu or cold. Only people over 60 with health issues complained of fatigued. But a lot of people use Covid as an excuse to skip work or be lazy too

1 Like

Don’t be mad that my immune system blew your stupid hypothesis out of the water fatty.

3 Likes

Exactly! She’s not very intelligent

2 Likes

Good for her

LOL @ siding with Epstein’s boy Bill Gates & Wuhan Lab Fauci

1 Like

Yes people die from the flu and viruses every year. Funny how the flu disappeared. I don’t find it funny that people are literally being put into camps and their lives being ruined over a virus that mainly kills very obese and old people. It’s no joke to me at all.

10 Likes

I had it. I felt much less sick than I do from an average cold. Same with my girlfriend. Neither of us got the shit vaccine either.

It’s clearly not an average cold because it definitely has the potential to turn serious for many more people than an average cold. But that doesn’t change the fact that it is very mild for a lot of people.

Haha when i read this title i heard axl screech “DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!” In my head.

Stick to fighting, champ…

2 Likes

Fuck. I thought Burgos quit or got axed after Kirik’s thread looking for help.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I am unvaxxed and had very mild symptoms. Felt bad for a couple hours then slept through it and felt fine the next day. The only difference is I’m not a self-centered retard that thinks it affects everyone the same so I don’t go around calling it a joke or a cold.

6 Likes

Common cold

1 Like

Cool thread title…

6 Likes

Pray Game Show GIF by ABC Network

I wonder how many leftist troll accounts the OP has on the OG?

5 Likes

3 days of a mild sore throat. Honestly the weakest cold I’ve ever had

2 Likes

I’ve had my third Pfizer & my dick is huge now.

2 Likes

Ya I agree with you, me and the wife were bed ridden for 10 days, a co worker ended up on a ventilator and now has 30% less lung function but survived, the other side is I also know or work with 100+ people that had little or no complications it definitely has a broad range of effects on people I worry about my older parents.