Julianna Pena goes full tin-foil hat on COVID-19

Maybe he did

People got sick and died from colds and flus before covid

You know that right

The rate at which People die from colds and flus equals that of covid while cold and flu deaths vanished

You telling me you dont see what im seeing

5 Likes

Plenty of proof the vaccines does indeed work. Massive risk reduction. Enormous amounts of number to show without a doubt they work.

You have to believe that numerous countries manipulate numbers from the health care systems to belive otherwise. Heaps of people would have to be in on the conspiracy down to people working in the labs.

Still, Covid lead to an overreaction. At least I agree with you unschooled fucking hillbillies on that.

2 Likes

3 Likes

If you believe the vaccines work, by all means, keep getting your annual booster.

4 Likes

LOL. Even if you take the pharma companies at their word, the absolute risk reduction their own data shows is less than 1%. And that’s across all ages and conditions, using their proven-to-be bullshit preliminary numbers, for the original virus.

If you are young, healthy, not fat, already had covid, etc the risk reduction you get from the vaccines is almost immeasurably small. And again that is not even questioning the stated efficacy figures for the vaccine, which are anything but unquestionable.

4 Likes

Man so all everybody had to do to stop the flu from killing 1000’s every year was wash your hands? Fuck!

People didnt have better hygiene thru Covid, they just washed hands and sprayed lysol everywhere, LOL.

1 Like

I had it pretty dam bad. I’m 34 and feel ok now 4 weeks later but I never want to get it again

That said I agree there is a horrendous amount of fuckery within politics and media over this shit. Over it

Respect

50% of the posts on this forum anymore consists of people like Khabibwinstherematch & KirikSr simply talking out of their asses and making things up.

1 Like

So you were sick for 4 weeks and dont expect the rest of the world to vax up, mask up and stay home for you?

HUH!

2 Likes

lower death rate then the common cold, care to provide data for that?

1 Like

Half the world doesn’t get the common cold at the same time…do you see the difference?

The difference is you’re a cuck.

2 Likes

The only thing sad about her saying that stuff is she’s 100 percent right

1 Like

ICU doctor here.

In the past 15 years, I have seen about 10 deaths from influenza and zero from the “common cold.”

In the past 2 years, I have seen over 100 deaths due to covid.

Currently, of the ones that end up in the ICU about 90% unvaccinated, 10% vaccinated.

Most young healthy people don’t get very sick but to generalize and compare it to a cold or the flu is pretty idiotic.

9 Likes

How many had pre existing conditions or over weight or drug addicts or alcoholics?

4 Likes

Who’s treating patients with covid BEFORE they reach the ICU? Almost no one. And that’s a problem.

Can’t say the same about the cold or flu, doctor boy.

4 Likes

and do you truly believe that or are you just posting their excuse because I gotta say my impression of you would be that no fucking way would you believe that