Julianna: Ronda sat there feeding Anthony burgers

MMAtador - Embarrassed a little? I had a lot of explaining to do to my teenage daughter on why everyone likes the mean girl. At first I wanted her to watch this show but it has been nothing but a disappointment. I wanted her to see the discipline of martial arts at an early age but clearly Rhonda is no role model. I don't want her learning how to be a super bitch in JHS so plug is pulled. Phone Post 3.0
This ^^^^ same here. Phone Post 3.0

Silverball - 
fenatic - She is sucking Tates tits. Oh yah Ronda held this kid down and forced fed him burgers. Juliana wine bag is a head case who needs to feels some pain from the women's champ. Didn't like her at all during the entire show. She constantly sucked Tates tits all show. She is a typical Tate follower,m smile in your face and then talk shit behind your back. Throw her in the cage after Ronda snaps Tate's arm, see what she can do?? Fuck her and the camel she rode in on.
She's sucking Tate's tits!? Damn, I must be watching a censored version of TUF because all I'm seeing are entire episodes dedicated to failed weight cuts. Phone Post 3.0

If only this was the case. The ratings with episodes involving Pena sucking Tate's funbags would set Arbitron records.

He was lying about his weight. Remember? RR is not a carnival barker who guesses your weight for a dollar.

She lost me with her ridiculous comments on Sandy Hook. She comes across as not very intelligent. Phone Post 3.0

I'd suck those tits like Jonah hill on grandmas boy. Phone Post 3.0

Ernman - She lost me with her ridiculous comments on Sandy Hook. She comes across as not very intelligent. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. VU.

fenatic - She is sucking Tates tits. Oh yah Ronda held this kid down and forced fed him burgers. Juliana wine bag is a head case who needs to feels some pain from the women's champ. Didn't like her at all during the entire show. She constantly sucked Tates tits all show. She is a typical Tate follower,m smile in your face and then talk shit behind your back. Throw her in the cage after Ronda snaps Tate's arm, see what she can do?? Fuck her and the camel she rode in on.
I would be happy to take over for her! Phone Post 3.0

The people most sensitive are the ones going around attempting to offend people and then wondering why they get called out on it. Then they go into 'why can't everybody just live with my opinion, it's just my opinion'. Reverse-psychology at it's worst.

People aren't required to listen to you rant.

fenatic - She is sucking Tates tits. Oh yah Ronda held this kid down and forced fed him burgers. Juliana wine bag is a head case who needs to feels some pain from the women's champ. Didn't like her at all during the entire show. She constantly sucked Tates tits all show. She is a typical Tate follower,m smile in your face and then talk shit behind your back. Throw her in the cage after Ronda snaps Tate's arm, see what she can do?? Fuck her and the camel she rode in on.

She made a good point though. If Ronda criticizes Meisha for her fighter missing weight, saying its the coach's responsibility to ensure a successful weight cut, doesn't that mean that Ronda is responsible for Anthony's missed cut? And that part of that responsibility does lie in cooking up burgers and letting her fighter eat them in front of her when he had an upcoming fight to cut for?

lol, like that pussy reaction. Favor returned.

Wo is Julianna Pena? Phone Post 3.0

I am not a RR fan but its not her fault. She was on him about his eating and its his responsibility. Dudes a joke. Phone Post 3.0

nostripewhite - 
Caddock -
MMAtador - Embarrassed a little? I had a lot of explaining to do to my teenage daughter on why everyone likes the mean girl. At first I wanted her to watch this show but it has been nothing but a disappointment. I wanted her to see the discipline of martial arts at an early age but clearly Rhonda is no role model. I don't want her learning how to be a super bitch in JHS so plug is pulled. Phone Post 3.0

My 10 year old daughter is into judo big time. When Ronda first got on the scene I bought her mags to read interviews etc, she had the posters up in her room and whatnot. I strong female judoka rolemodel we both thought.

We have been watching the show together and she now knows Ronda is a twit. Acts opposite of the things my daughter knows about sportsmanship and being a champion. There is one Ronda poster still on her wall, she has defaced it, writing loser where it said winner and drawn mustache and black eyes. I have to laugh at how good a kid's judgement can be.
Maybe you should teach your daughter to take the high road.

Not call people losers.

See how that works? Phone Post 3.0

Nope, sorry that doesn't make sense. If someone is acting like an idiot, it's ok to call them on it.

Taking the high road doesn't mean letting asshole behaviour go unchecked. If you act like a bitch, you deserve to beat treated that way.

joseito - 
Genghis84 - 
Caddock - 
MMAtador - Embarrassed a little? I had a lot of explaining to do to my teenage daughter on why everyone likes the mean girl. At first I wanted her to watch this show but it has been nothing but a disappointment. I wanted her to see the discipline of martial arts at an early age but clearly Rhonda is no role model. I don't want her learning how to be a super bitch in JHS so plug is pulled. Phone Post 3.0

My 10 year old daughter is into judo big time. When Ronda first got on the scene I bought her mags to read interviews etc, she had the posters up in her room and whatnot. I strong female judoka rolemodel we both thought.

We have been watching the show together and she now knows Ronda is a twit. Acts opposite of the things my daughter knows about sportsmanship and being a champion. There is one Ronda poster still on her wall, she has defaced it, writing loser where it said winner and drawn mustache and black eyes. I have to laugh at how good a kid's judgement can be.

Well, you and Julianna might want to go over to Miesha's Facebook and see this pic she posted...

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2nlzla0.jpg

That Miesha sure oozes class, honor, and respect.

you can't tell that pic was cropped and pasted to look like Miesha was there

Huh? Miesha chose to post a pic of her sister acting disrespectful. She chooses to take constant potshots at Ronda through social media. If she is truly as classy as her fans insist, why not start acting like it? Notice that you never saw Fedor behave this way. Even when his opponents insulted him, he refused to get on their level and be nasty in return. Remember when his buddy Josh Barnett cheated and destroyed Affliction right before they were set to fight? Ronda's antics are child's play compared to that. Did Fedor use it as an opportunity to trash him? Nope. He maintained his friendship with Josh and never said one bad thing about him. That's a true class act.

I'm in. I want to make a well thought out and educated reply, but not just yet because my dumbassed, undecided self is neither ready or prepared Phone Post 3.0

MMAtador - 
nostripewhite -
Caddock -

Not call people losers.

She is actually taking team Tate side so some good has come out of it. Before the show started I told her the show was coming soon and how a true champion Rhonda is but it's hard to root for her. Imagine her treating someone at school this way.

Now she can't wait until the fight but I warned her allready in mixed martial arts sometimes the bad guy wins lol. Phone Post 3.0

If your daughter needs a true female role model, look at Liz Carmouche. She never makes excuses, never has a bad word to say about anybody, has an awesome personality, and is loved by pretty much everybody in WMMA. She's the true class act in the sport.

pattitude - 
nostripewhite - 
Caddock -

Not call people losers.

Nope, sorry that doesn't make sense. If someone is acting like an idiot, it's ok to call them on it.

Taking the high road doesn't mean letting asshole behaviour go unchecked. If you act like a bitch, you deserve to beat treated that way.

Sorry, I just can't take Pena's outrage seriously. And to take a shot at Ronda's parenting when she thinks Nick Diaz is the greatest thing ever? This is a fighter who was flipping people off before Ronda even entered the sport. Nick was also involved in one of the worst displays of sportsmanship in MMA history. Who can forget the brawl after the Hendo/Shields fight where the Diaz camp jumps a lone Miller. And yet she still loves the dude.

I absolutely LOVED Ronda going into this show. Her looks and her skills...I just wanted more and more Ronda. But I have to say she's come off very badly on several occasions and it's really pretty hard to like her or root for her anymore. I thought prime Tito was about as classless and against everything that martial arts had always stood for but Ronda is giving him a run for his money.

I get that it's been great entertainment and fodder for the show, but the side she's been showing throughout the season has the emotional stability of a stripper. I'm not sure if being on this show was a good career move for her after 12 episodes of her act. I preferred the sweet girl with the smile who would whip your ass when it was time, the girl who apparently only existed in fiction.

Her act after winning the coaches challenge was probably her worst moment, even more so than her ridiculous act after Pena beat Bazler. Does Dana think this is a good thing being that he wants to market Ronda as the flag bearer for women's MMA? Yes, I understand they don't like each other and Miesha has taken her digs on the show at Ronda, but it's been mostly playful and harmless whereas Ronda always responds with a flamethrower. Can you imagine being married to someone like that? Holy shit!

How can anyone not be hoping Miesha whips her when they fight? I'm actually kinda worried for Miesha because Ronda seems the type to purposely try and permanently injure her. But boy, imagine the look on RR's face if she lost to Miesh! That would be worth the price of admission and then some!

pattitude - 
nostripewhite - 
Caddock -

Not call people losers.

wel maybe thats how rr feels about miesha?maybe she feels she deserves it?

"emotional stability of a stripper" LOL! Good one bravebull! Still laughing! VU