Julianna: Ronda sat there feeding Anthony burgers

I should have said an intoxicated stripper.

john joe - 
Caddock - 
MMAtador - Embarrassed a little? I had a lot of explaining to do to my teenage daughter on why everyone likes the mean girl. At first I wanted her to watch this show but it has been nothing but a disappointment. I wanted her to see the discipline of martial arts at an early age but clearly Rhonda is no role model. I don't want her learning how to be a super bitch in JHS so plug is pulled. Phone Post 3.0

My 10 year old daughter is into judo big time. When Ronda first got on the scene I bought her mags to read interviews etc, she had the posters up in her room and whatnot. I strong female judoka rolemodel we both thought.

We have been watching the show together and she now knows Ronda is a twit. Acts opposite of the things my daughter knows about sportsmanship and being a champion. There is one Ronda poster still on her wall, she has defaced it, writing loser where it said winner and drawn mustache and black eyes. I have to laugh at how good a kid's judgement can be.

i dont think for a minute that this is real

pictures

My memory was a little off, it is power to loose and it is hard to see the mustaches under the tape covering ronda's mouth but here it is :

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll11/Caddock/mma/ronda.jpg

nostripewhite - 
Caddock -
MMAtador - Embarrassed a little? I had a lot of explaining to do to my teenage daughter on why everyone likes the mean girl. At first I wanted her to watch this show but it has been nothing but a disappointment. I wanted her to see the discipline of martial arts at an early age but clearly Rhonda is no role model. I don't want her learning how to be a super bitch in JHS so plug is pulled. Phone Post 3.0

My 10 year old daughter is into judo big time. When Ronda first got on the scene I bought her mags to read interviews etc, she had the posters up in her room and whatnot. I strong female judoka rolemodel we both thought.

We have been watching the show together and she now knows Ronda is a twit. Acts opposite of the things my daughter knows about sportsmanship and being a champion. There is one Ronda poster still on her wall, she has defaced it, writing loser where it said winner and drawn mustache and black eyes. I have to laugh at how good a kid's judgement can be.
Maybe you should teach your daughter to take the high road.

Not call people losers.

See how that works? Phone Post 3.0

Cute, She wouldn't even consider calling someone she competes against or trains with a loser. We have had discussions about respectful treatment of people and she knows that Ronda isn't to be held up as some kind of role model in that regard.

thebravebull - I absolutely LOVED Ronda going into this show. Her looks and her skills...I just wanted more and more Ronda. But I have to say she's come off very badly on several occasions and it's really pretty hard to like her or root for her anymore. I thought prime Tito was about as classless and against everything that martial arts had always stood for but Ronda is giving him a run for his money.

I get that it's been great entertainment and fodder for the show, but the side she's been showing throughout the season has the emotional stability of a stripper. I'm not sure if being on this show was a good career move for her after 12 episodes of her act. I preferred the sweet girl with the smile who would whip your ass when it was time, the girl who apparently only existed in fiction.

Her act after winning the coaches challenge was probably her worst moment, even more so than her ridiculous act after Pena beat Bazler. Does Dana think this is a good thing being that he wants to market Ronda as the flag bearer for women's MMA? Yes, I understand they don't like each other and Miesha has taken her digs on the show at Ronda, but it's been mostly playful and harmless whereas Ronda always responds with a flamethrower. Can you imagine being married to someone like that? Holy shit!

How can anyone not be hoping Miesha whips her when they fight? I'm actually kinda worried for Miesha because Ronda seems the type to purposely try and permanently injure her. But boy, imagine the look on RR's face if she lost to Miesh! That would be worth the price of admission and then some!

The division is brand new and the belt has been on hold for the past 8 months because of TUF. If Miesha wins, the UFC will likely have Rousey/Tate 3 in 3-6 months. So basically close to a year and a half will be wasted on the same two people fighting each other. That's terrible for the growth of WMMA, and even more pointless than the rushed Cain/JDS trilogy.

A Tate upset also hurts rightful contenders like Davis, Zingano, and McMann. All three have been waiting their turns despite being more deserving than Tate. I have no interest in seeing them all get screwed for someone like Tate. Everybody knows she only got the gift because the UFC was desperate to capture some idiotic feud on a reality show.

Caddock - 
nostripewhite - 
Caddock -

Maybe you should teach your daughter to take the high road.

Not call people losers.

See how that works? Phone Post 3.0

Cute, She wouldn't even consider calling someone she competes against or trains with a loser. We have had discussions about respectful treatment of people and she knows that Ronda isn't to be held up as some kind of role model in that regard.

Good luck for your daughter if she is cheering for Meisha. If the fight goes anything like her recent ones, she'll lay an egg and make excuses afterwards.

caddock you are a either a complete idiot or trolling

WRESTLENOW - caddock you are a either a complete idiot or trolling

I guess i'm an idiot. Not sure how I come of as trolling. My daughter had found someone at the top of the sport she loves, that had moved into a sport I enjoy and we used the series as a way to spend some time together.

She has learned that regardless of the hard work and dedication to reach the top of the sport of judo, her would be idol really isn't that great a person. I think that is generally a good life lesson.

She isn't really rooting for Miesha to win, she was just expressing her disappointment in a person she expected better of.

"the side she's been showing throughout the season has the emotional stability of a stripper."

Grade A prime description right there

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
MMAtador -
Jweinberg -
MMAtador - Embarrassed a little? I had a lot of explaining to do to my teenage daughter on why everyone likes the mean girl. At first I wanted her to watch this show but it has been nothing but a disappointment. I wanted her to see the discipline of martial arts at an early age but clearly Rhonda is no role model. I don't want her learning how to be a super bitch in JHS so plug is pulled. Phone Post 3.0
If your teenage daughter cannot see how retarded all this is, then she is dumb like her father- Phone Post 3.0
You must be a fatherless scumbag Phone Post 3.0
No shit. What a classless thing to say about someone's 10 year old daughter. Learn some manners asshole. Oh wait, you are a Rousey fan... Phone Post 3.0
He knows nothing about manners or children since he has a court order to stay at least 500yards from them. Phone Post

Caddock - 
WRESTLENOW - caddock you are a either a complete idiot or trolling

I guess i'm an idiot. Not sure how I come of as trolling. My daughter had found someone at the top of the sport she loves, that had moved into a sport I enjoy and we used the series as a way to spend some time together.

She has learned that regardless of the hard work and dedication to reach the top of the sport of judo, her would be idol really isn't that great a person. I think that is generally a good life lesson.

She isn't really rooting for Miesha to win, she was just expressing her disappointment in a person she expected better of.

Wait until she learns about the shady side of all sports... the corruption, greed, cheating, etc. That should be a real eye opener for her. Although I doubt she'll care by that point in her life. She will probably spend Sundays cheering on dudes who have rap sheets a mile long along with the rest of the nation.

HexRei - 
fenatic - She is sucking Tates tits. Oh yah Ronda held this kid down and forced fed him burgers. Juliana wine bag is a head case who needs to feels some pain from the women's champ. Didn't like her at all during the entire show. She constantly sucked Tates tits all show. She is a typical Tate follower,m smile in your face and then talk shit behind your back. Throw her in the cage after Ronda snaps Tate's arm, see what she can do?? Fuck her and the camel she rode in on.

She made a good point though. If Ronda criticizes Meisha for her fighter missing weight, saying its the coach's responsibility to ensure a successful weight cut, doesn't that mean that Ronda is responsible for Anthony's missed cut? And that part of that responsibility does lie in cooking up burgers and letting her fighter eat them in front of her when he had an upcoming fight to cut for?

But Ronda DID take responsibility. Her whole talk with Dana at the end was her blaming herself and Dana telling her it wasn't her fault.

Genghis84 - 
thebravebull - I absolutely LOVED Ronda going into this show. Her looks and her skills...I just wanted more and more Ronda. But I have to say she's come off very badly on several occasions and it's really pretty hard to like her or root for her anymore. I thought prime Tito was about as classless and against everything that martial arts had always stood for but Ronda is giving him a run for his money.

I get that it's been great entertainment and fodder for the show, but the side she's been showing throughout the season has the emotional stability of a stripper. I'm not sure if being on this show was a good career move for her after 12 episodes of her act. I preferred the sweet girl with the smile who would whip your ass when it was time, the girl who apparently only existed in fiction.

Her act after winning the coaches challenge was probably her worst moment, even more so than her ridiculous act after Pena beat Bazler. Does Dana think this is a good thing being that he wants to market Ronda as the flag bearer for women's MMA? Yes, I understand they don't like each other and Miesha has taken her digs on the show at Ronda, but it's been mostly playful and harmless whereas Ronda always responds with a flamethrower. Can you imagine being married to someone like that? Holy shit!

How can anyone not be hoping Miesha whips her when they fight? I'm actually kinda worried for Miesha because Ronda seems the type to purposely try and permanently injure her. But boy, imagine the look on RR's face if she lost to Miesh! That would be worth the price of admission and then some!

The division is brand new and the belt has been on hold for the past 8 months because of TUF. If Miesha wins, the UFC will likely have Rousey/Tate 3 in 3-6 months. So basically close to a year and a half will be wasted on the same two people fighting each other. That's terrible for the growth of WMMA, and even more pointless than the rushed Cain/JDS trilogy.

A Tate upset also hurts rightful contenders like Davis, Zingano, and McMann. All three have been waiting their turns despite being more deserving than Tate. I have no interest in seeing them all get screwed for someone like Tate. Everybody knows she only got the gift because the UFC was desperate to capture some idiotic feud on a reality show.

So you are saying Zingano agreed to fake a knee injury so the UFC could switch trainers? That doesn't show a whole lot of respect for Zingano.

nesdaM - 
Genghis84 - 

So you are saying Zingano agreed to fake a knee injury so the UFC could switch trainers? That doesn't show a whole lot of respect for Zingano.

I suspect the UFC put the Zingano/Tate fight together to showcase Miesha. Remember that Cat had fought on mostly small shows before that fight (and against weaker competition). They probably figured Cat would be overwhelmed in the situation by the more experienced Miesha. But Cat managed to shake off those jitters in the 2nd round and foiled their dream match up. I think her knee injury is legit, but inserting Miesha on the show was very shady. Especially when you consider that Davis and McMann were far more deserving than Tate. But neither had a feud with Ronda so they got passed over for the silly drama.

Genghis84 - 
nesdaM - 
Genghis84 - 

I suspect the UFC put the Zingano/Tate fight together to showcase Miesha. Remember that Cat had fought on mostly small shows before that fight (and against weaker competition). They probably figured Cat would be overwhelmed in the situation by the more experienced Miesha. But Cat managed to shake off those jitters in the 2nd round and foiled their dream match up. I think her knee injury is legit, but inserting Miesha on the show was very shady. Especially when you consider that Davis and McMann were far more deserving than Tate. But neither had a feud with Ronda so they got passed over for the silly drama.

Shady? Alert Shields.

Had the UFC used either Davis or McMann people would have been complaining that Miesha didn't get the spot, because she at least fought for it. Also, McMann had at that point just turned down a fight with Ronda.

Funny how everyone forgets how Caraway bopped Zingano in the back of her head before their fight with Miesha laughing, as corroberated by multiple other fighters and Zingano herself.

There's a reason most of the fighters on that show including many from Team Tate prefer Ronda Rousey. Tate is no role model herself.

Chromium - 

Funny how everyone forgets how Caraway bopped Zingano in the back of her head before their fight with Miesha laughing, as corroberated by multiple other fighters and Zingano herself.

There's a reason most of the fighters on that show including many from Team Tate prefer Ronda Rousey. Tate is no role model herself.

Tate and Caraway was the most hated couple in MMA. (There aren't that many well known MMA couples though)

SonOfThePeepHole - Julianna better watch out, Ronda will break that arm

And everyone's mean hey, grow the fuck up princess.

Be thankful you're even in the fucking UFC, it's because of Ronda not Tate, and that's from Dana Phone Post 3.0

"...and that's from Dana!"

Could be the gayest post ever.

nesdaM - 
Genghis84 - 
nesdaM - 
Genghis84 - 

Shady? Alert Shields.

Had the UFC used either Davis or McMann people would have been complaining that Miesha didn't get the spot, because she at least fought for it. Also, McMann had at that point just turned down a fight with Ronda.

Miesha's last ranked win is a snoozer over Coenen back in 2011. Then she got armbarred by Ronda in under a round, looked awful against the 16-12 Kedzie (a career gatekeeper), and was TKOd by Zingano. On what basis is she more deserving than Davis? Who is 7-1 in her last 8 fights, with her one loss being a majority decision against the 16-3 Kaufman.

nesdaM - 
Genghis84 -
<br />
Shady? Alert Shields.<br />
<br />
Had the UFC used either Davis or McMann people would have been complaining that Miesha didn't get the spot, because she at least fought for it. Also, McMann had at that point just turned down a fight with Ronda.</blockquote>

For clarification, it was McMann's manager that turned down the Rousey fight before McMann even knew about it. By the time TUF was going to be filmed, McMann had now had her octagon debut and was ranked above Miesha basically everywhere. No one would have complained that McMann got the spot over Miesha.

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN -
fenatic - She is sucking Tates tits. Oh yah Ronda held this kid down and forced fed him burgers. Juliana wine bag is a head case who needs to feels some pain from the women's champ. Didn't like her at all during the entire show. She constantly sucked Tates tits all show. She is a typical Tate follower,m smile in your face and then talk shit behind your back. Throw her in the cage after Ronda snaps Tate's arm, see what she can do?? Fuck her and the camel she rode in on.

i'd suck on them things all day erraday

This Phone Post 3.0