Just bought a Fuji gi

70 bucks thought it was a steal. Was it worth it? Phone Post

Yes. I like mine. Don't put it in the dryer though.

Very nice gi , where did you buy it for only $70 ?

Fast Pitch - Yes. I like mine. Don't put it in the dryer though.

Why not put it in the dryer? Even on super low heat? Phone Post

joemasepoos - Very nice gi , where did you buy it for only $70 ?

Bjjhq.com Phone Post

For the price there is no better gi. Dryer=kryptonite

SpiderRicco - For the price there is no better gi. Dryer=kryptonite

Jw as to why? I put my Renzo Gi in the dryer on extra low and it does fine what would happen to the Fuji if I did this. Phone Post

Mine's held up fine. Definitely don't put it in the dryer unless it is very big on you. I didn't even put it in the dryer and I feel like it shrank on me.

It's an amazing gi for that price. I have a white one that i picked up for 60. $100 cheaper than my Shoyoroll and it's much sturdier and well constructed.

MMAHQ.com has a great deal on zebra roll up mats, 195 with 5 shipping I think.

cross3dout - 
Jw as to why? I put my Renzo Gi in the dryer on extra low and it does fine what would happen to the Fuji if I did this.

It will shrink.

Fast Pitch -
cross3dout - 
Jw as to why? I put my Renzo Gi in the dryer on extra low and it does fine what would happen to the Fuji if I did this.

It will shrink.

Is this due to the tumble or bc of heat? Phone Post

Good to know as I just ordered one as well. Phone Post

its a good gi but it shrinks even without a dryer.

my a2 fit perfect out of the bag. a3 full dryer is a little loose. good value either way.

icon115 - its a good gi but it shrinks even without a dryer.

my a2 fit perfect out of the bag. a3 full dryer is a little loose. good value either way.

We must be the same size , I dried my A3 for 6 hrs , first wash , and it only shrank a little , my A2 fits great , I hang dry it away from direct sunlight . Very nice gi's . I'll try shrink my A3 some more , my friend has an old one that is now smaller than my A2 .

awesome gi, great price!

Nice find!

Def. don't put it in the dryer unless there is no heat. I air tumble my gi in the drier, it comes out a lot softer and less stiff.

joemasepoos - 
icon115 - its a good gi but it shrinks even without a dryer.

We must be the same size , I dried my A3 for 6 hrs , first wash , and it only shrank a little , my A2 fits great , I hang dry it away from direct sunlight . Very nice gi's . I'll try shrink my A3 some more , my friend has an old one that is now smaller than my A2 .

An A3 that is smaller than your A2? That's hard to believe I've had my A3 always thrown in the dryer for over 2 years now. It's still a little big on me.

cross3dout - 
Fast Pitch -
cross3dout - 

It will shrink.
Is this due to the tumble or bc of heat? Phone Post

Because of the Tumble. I don't even roll very hard in mine because when I do it is always a size smller than when I started!

Chango

Great Gi, much better than my Vulkan Ultra Lite.. I bought a size up because of the shrinkage and it actually fit well without drying Phone Post

Crazy how we pay more for less material now days with the ultra light gi's

BradGluckman -  Crazy how we pay more for less material now days with the ultra light gi's

ultra lite and light gis are cheaper.