Just fu***ng wow at Buchecha v Xande @ ADCC

Two absolute monsters, Buchecha’s athleticism is unseen at his weight, and Xande is a fucking master, this highlight is some of the best grappling Ive ever seen:

Am going to try to find the whole match, thanks man.

Thanks.  How come the stands are empty?

Hey Beer Man - 

Thanks.  How come the stands are empty?

No clue, its not like the greatness of the matchup was a surprise to anyone.

FerrisWheeler - Am going to try to find the whole match, thanks man.

Please share when you do, I will savor that match.

Is that Laimon screaming throughout the match?

In for later.

TTT 

Can someone explain the adcc scoring? Not long into that clip Buchecha gets a take down (maybe could argue Xande jumps guard when he knows he is being taken down) and proceeds to establish full mount where he threatens head and arm choke - how does that score zero points? Xande has clear takedown later - no points.  The only points I see is when Buchecha takes his back.  Was watching a different clip - maybe Tonon or Ryan and there was clear side control with no points.  Wtf is up - how do you score.  

the scoring is rediculous

This took all of buchecha. Xande did Gordon and Pena a huge favor wearing that beast down. 

Xande did an awesome job considering the difference in size and athleticism. Buchecha is a monster. Great match!

JohnJamesUrgayle -

Can someone explain the adcc scoring? Not long into that clip Buchecha gets a take down (maybe could argue Xande jumps guard when he knows he is being taken down) and proceeds to establish full mount where he threatens head and arm choke - how does that score zero points? Xande has clear takedown later - no points.  The only points I see is when Buchecha takes his back.  Was watching a different clip - maybe Tonon or Ryan and there was clear side control with no points.  Wtf is up - how do you score.  

first 5 minutes is no points, after the 5 minute mark they yell points. also after the 5 minute mark pulling guard is a negative point. finals are also different scoring. all kind of confusing but if u follow addcc then youve been used to it.

one thing about this year is they did make it a lot harder for them to actually score a take down by having to put the opponents back on the mat for 3 seconds which caused the opponent to turn or turtle so we didnt even really see many take down points.

the point system is frustrating actually. somethings i like but most i dont. over times are usually wrestling matches cuz they stand them up and no one wants to pull guard.

4 later

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

Is that Laimon screaming throughout the match?

i don’t know for sure but i’m guessing that it is. i haven’t heard that voice in a long time.

iqwrestler - 

This took all of buchecha. Xande did Gordon and Pena a huge favor wearing that beast down. 

yeah I was surprised Buchecha didn’t reach the open weight finals but he had just won his weight the day before and faced some monsters the day after

TakinAllFades -
JohnJamesUrgayle -

first 5 minutes is no points, after the 5 minute mark they yell points. also after the 5 minute mark pulling guard is a negative point. finals are also different scoring. all kind of confusing but if u follow addcc then youve been used to it.

one thing about this year is they did make it a lot harder for them to actually score a take down by having to put the opponents back on the mat for 3 seconds which caused the opponent to turn or turtle so we didnt even really see many take down points.

the point system is frustrating actually. somethings i like but most i dont. over times are usually wrestling matches cuz they stand them up and no one wants to pull guard.

Thanks bro - I didn’t realize that’s how it worked!  

I remember Xande from back in the day when he was Saulo’s little brother…good guy but I can’t watch that stuff anymore. Two seconds in jumping to guard, ugh! No thanks!

I think its great for BJJ/Submission competitors to watch so they can learn the rules etc. to compete in that environment but it will always remain a niche audience (not a bad thing really).

wonder how it would go with EBI rules