JUST GOT IN STREET FIGHT!!!!!

1.0 for effort U ddint change ur profile to add BJJ and theres no Golds in Venace Research before trolling

There is a Gold's Gym in Venice Beach. There isn't on " outside " on the beach though lol The outside gym is a public gym called " Muscle Beach " - ran by the City.

oo ok but still he didnt research

"Look he's trying to fuck the guy not fight him."

Funniest thing I've read in awhile. I had to shut the door to my office I was laughing so hard.

I thought it was hilarious...I'm more than a little disappointed in myself that I've been reading the UG enough lately to get the joke!

Don't sweat it dude.....

Yeah, that was a pretty sweet line, I must say. I would have armbarred his fucking ass. I don't like the guard as much, since I can use my speed way better when I'm on top, so I would have gotten out of that and kneed the shit out of his face and taken him down when he had put his hands up for a second, and proceed to work the knees and elbows from the side. I don't know how big you are, but yes, it matters when your opponent is musclebound. Specially the shoulder and other areas surrounded by major muscle groups. Armbar would have been my submission of choice. Besides, to move all that muscle around it takes an insane amount of oxygen. Gotta think about these things.

I would have done the same thing as you, no matter what the outcome.

See now, since the likelyhood of broken glass and lava pits was removed, when you had the guillotine you should have jumped to guard. Actually, since this is fiction, you should have used your jiu jitsu boxing to punch his nose into his brain and kill him.

I'm surprised most people dont recognize this story for what it is.

""Well Im done here anyway, got to go work on my cock muscle, your wife is my trainer, just trying to pump my arms before pumping my big meat stick in her ass."

lol. 5 for effort

Dude - this happened to me but I won but going for it on a stand up not a BJJ Choke cuz if I had I would have gotten pounded like you! You should have let him go past you like a dumb bull then clocked him. You CANT RELY ON BJJ if you're out weighed by 50+ Lbs of meat until you disable this guy a bit. I kicked ths shit out of his knees (REAL WEAK POINT) then punhed and stomped him - NO GROUND GAME FOR ME that day - THANK YOU!

BTW - GREAT COCK MUSCLE LINE!

quit wasting your time with grappling. grappling is a sport. start kung fu lessons and learn the eye gouge. one gouge and the body builder is toast!

LOL, that was some funny shit!

Dudes, IT WAS A JOKE .. you were supposed to get a laugh outta it. There isn't even a damned Gold's Gym on Venice Beach here in CA ...

Rypani,

The pain will go away and injuries will heal, but his friends will never let this comment go away. "Well Im done here anyway, got to go work on my cock muscle, your wife is my trainer, just trying to pump my arms before pumping my big meat stick in her ass."

That would make one hell of a t-shirt.

To help improve your fight skills, I suggest watching the movie "The New Guy". The prison screen may help.

"TIGER CLAW"

That was great. The gloves in the mouth thing was the best part.

Most of you are being far too stingy with your spin awards. I give this a solid 7 points for the spin,1 for creative writing,and 1 for so many serious responses. 9 points.

LOL, 7.5. Sounds like you need a need BJJ school.

Gary Hughes

Mmmm... 6.5, but I'm in a bad mood.

That's what you get for thinking a mere blue belt is going to make a difference against someone that much larger. This is the real world man, not the dojo. That was a perfect example of someone training a little BJJ, getting totally overconfident, thinking their limited ground skills are going to turn the fight around. You'd better learn some serious standup and realize how limited BJJ is on the street,especially against a guy that much larger than you. What if he'd had friends,or thrown sand in your face? Royce made it look easy. Royce has trained all his life and still barely beat Kimo. BJJ is by no means the complete picture. Sorry you had to learn the hard way but a smart mouth will often get you a proper whipping. That was pretty hilarious what you said though,you might want to have something a little more substantial to back it up next time, and no, a purple belt isn't going to do it.

lol!!!!

10!

that was funny as hell