JUST GOT IN STREET FIGHT!!!!!

"Sorry you had to learn the hard way but a smart mouth will often get you a proper whipping."

Nemo,

I can assure you that this story was an entirely fictional construct designed to elicit raucous laughter! You have to know the "back story" to fully comprehend the genius of Rypani's satire.

Also, don't worry about Rypani's actual fighting skills; just check his profile:

3x MD State Placewinner Wrestling 44DNP1GoldenGloves Boxing runnerupOlympic Weightlifting Team CoCaptian

'Nuff said

Sorry to hear about you getting beat up, but you didn't make a right move. If you know he was alot stronger than you are and you had no chance of beating him. You should of back down or if you're too tough to back down, at least kick him in the nuts or gave him a sucker and run away or follow by a fury of punches. Instead you got him piss off and led to taking a beating. If should give you a lesson that pratice is not the same as street fighting, you should always fight smart and get a head start. I got bullied once when this dude stepped out of his car and threatened me but luckily I was scare and smart not to get into a fight with him because he was like 6 foot and 300 pounds while I was 5"6 and weight 135 pounds.

with that kind of mouth it sounds to me like you are ready for the UFC.

lol at all the serious responses! Please refer to the "Angry Bodybuilder vs. BJJ Blue Belt" thread, then you will understand.

Funny, but sounds believable. This is why I am going to take Muy Thai instead of JJ. I think in a street fight, it would work best, especially against multiple opponents.

Why not do both? Throw in some wrestling + Judo too, and you'll be a well-rounded fighter.

I see alot of stupid people.

Seems they read the first post, skip the rest of the thread and write a post. Muppets.

I'm still waiting for 9 more fightstories so we can finalize the statistics.

Fightfan - Ah,read that one when it first came up,haven't read it since.

In that case shadow... LMFAO!!!

100% ZIU ZITSU!!!