Just IMAGINE......GLORY MMA!!!

The MMA market is over-saturated as it is, and there aren't enough high-level fighters to go around.

Glory puts on amazing kickboxing shows, they don't need to fuck around and diversify. Bad idea. Phone Post 3.0

Large Intestine - The MMA market is over-saturated as it is, and there aren't enough high-level fighters to go around.

Glory puts on amazing kickboxing shows, they don't need to fuck around and diversify. Bad idea. Phone Post 3.0
The mma market is oversaturated yes, with crap.
If Glory did something like Dynamite, it would explode ;-) Phone Post 3.0

watch Caged Muay Thai, sum good shit Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson - Glory as a promotion is not making the events exciting; it's the fighters and the fact that high level kickboxing is one of, possibly, THE most violent, exciting things to watch.

Stay in your lane, Glory. You're doing it right. Phone Post 3.0

I completely agree. It's not like if they started hosting MMA events they wouldn't run into all of the same pitfalls as every other MMA org.

It's doing well because it's kickboxing.

love me some yellow cards! Phone Post 3.0

FatFrenchFry - Current rules but with 4 oz gloves Phone Post 3.0

This + elbows already exists

Called "Caged Muay Thai", created by great kickboxers & MT fighter, John Wayne Parr (also known as JWP)

I've only seen one event and it was fucking amazing.
It does kind of already have that Pride feel. I'd def watch an MMA even if they put one on. Phone Post 3.0

They should just keep focus on the kickboxing side of things. They do have great, exciting events. They still have some work to do to get it over on Spike more than it is. I think they got a little ahead of themselves with the ppv.

Hattonscokedealer - They should just keep focus on the kickboxing side of things. They do have great, exciting events. They still have some work to do to get it over on Spike more than it is. I think they got a little ahead of themselves with the ppv.
I agree Phone Post 3.0