Just Rewatched Gustafsson v. Thiago Silva

Gegard Mousasi is going to murder Gus.

discuss thanx Phone Post

Ummm jardine? Phone Post

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - Ummm jardine? Phone Post

That was the most lopsided draw I have ever seen. Phone Post

I just remember Gus running out the clock and people not bashing him for being a bitch the way they do most other guys.

Jardine would destroy Gus too Phone Post

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

Ummm jardine? Phone Post

In b4 pictures of Jardine's swollen face.

great matchup. i doubt it will go to decision. Phone Post

john joe -
Anderson's BBC in my Goku -  Ummm jardine? Phone Post

one of the most bullshit decisions i have ever seen; what the fuck the judges were on i do not know

This. Lol@the asshat that brought that up. It's a decision that is competitive with Hamil/Bisping. Phone Post

I would make a thread about Mousasis last fights but the problem is that he hasnt fought anyone worth a damn at LHW

Pessimist_Pete - Gegard Mousasi is going to murder Gus.

discuss thanx Phone Post

Murder? Gustafsson is going to pick Mousasi apart. Phone Post

Pessimist_Pete - 

Are you saying Keith Jardine would destroy Gus?

Pessimist_Pete -

Wait.... what?

omg it's the worlds first Gustafsson-hater Phone Post

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

Ummm jardine? Phone Post

What about him?

Huge step up in competition for Gegard.

Gus just fought Shogun so you can't say the same for him. All the pressure is on Gegard to debut as the world beater everyone claims he is. That's a lot to deal with.

I wish him well. Phone Post

gotta loved these 2nd tier trolls. Trolling when bored (often) ands then try to offer some knowledge they don't have an get mad when people remember the trolling and mistake stupidity for trolling.

Its all fery fun and migrane grade irony

I don't get the Gegard hate. He's not new to the sport and people forget that he's beaten Jacare, Mark Hunt, Babalu, Dong, Hector Lombard, and just last month he beat Mike Kyle.

Gus has beaten Shogun and it's Gegard who should be concerned?!?! Phone Post

ausgepicht - 

I don't get the Gegard hate. He's not new to the sport and people forget that he's beaten Jacare, Mark Hunt, Babalu, Dong, Hector Lombard, and just last month he beat Mike Kyle.

So he beat a bunch of 185 pound guys and a green HW kickboxer wich now makes him the next big thing in the UFC?

He lost to Lawal who just got KTFO by a 14-1 underdog

And while there is zero doubt he beat Jardine. He still looked like shit and was taken down in the early rounds by a guy who fought him on 7 days notice. This is the same Jardine that Thiago Silva smashed in 1 round

I watched Gustafsson beat Shogun handily. Then I watched Mousasi fight a shitty fight against OSP, and lose to King Mo who just got KTFO by some random dude.

Gokudamus stole my name -
ausgepicht -  I don't get the Gegard hate. He's not new to the sport and people forget that he's beaten Jacare, Mark Hunt, Babalu, Dong, Hector Lombard, and just last month he beat Mike Kyle.

So he beat a bunch of 185 pound guys and a green HW kickboxer wich now makes him the next big thing in the UFC?

He lost to Lawal who just got KTFO by a 14-1 underdog

And while there is zero doubt he beat Jardine. He still looked like shit and was taken down in the early rounds by a guy who fought him on 7 days notice. This is the same Jardine that Thiago Silva smashed in 1 round

Who the hell said anything about the next big thing? What are you talking about? Everyone is talking about Mousasi folding under pressure and I mentioned his wins to illustrate that pressure won't be an issue. I have no idea what you read into it. Phone Post

peppo - I watched Gustafsson beat Shogun handily. Then I watched Mousasi fight a shitty fight against OSP, and lose to King Mo who just got KTFO by some random dude.

Great. So now Mousasi's MMA record is 0-2. Phone Post